SOLD OzTent RV3 - New England - $675 - Will meet buyer some place reasonable

• HTML tutorial

IELIAS12

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Boston
Member #

Hi Everyone! (please send me email direct to ielias12@yahoo.com)

I'm looking to downsize from an Oztent RV3...If you, or anyone you know, is interested in my RV3, I purchased mine exactly 1 yr ago today. (6/14/17) - I've had the pleasure of using it 4 times and love it, but since I drive a Tacoma Short Bed, it doesn't really fit inside my truck with the cap on it. While I could just buy a roof rack, I'd rather upgrade my truck with other items and get a smaller tent.

If you've done any research on OzTent's quality, this thing is made to last many, many, many years. Personally, I've camped in it twice in pretty consistent rain, and the inside was dry as a bone, and the air ventilation is exceptional. I can also fit 2 REI Cots and still have plenty of room to walk between both of them. It really is a great tent.

That said, I'm happy to meet up with someone to pick it up, but really, not looking to deal with any shipping...However, if someone wants to set up shipping and just let me know where to drop it off, of course after payment is received via pay pal, venmo, or send me a check and I deposit it and it clears, I'm happy to accommodate. Of course meeting up in person and doing things in cash is always the best ideal situation.

I see that the cost for a new one is $779 on the OzTent site, so I'm willing to sell mine for $675...I've included a picture here: (It also comes with the Mesh Floor) - Based on the Online Prices, you're looking around $859 before taxes and shipping if you buy new...This thing really is practically new...Save yourself the extra bucks and buy other gear. :-)

Thanks for looking.
Ivan2017-07-02_18-39-15_634.jpeg

Last edited: