Enthusiast III

Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Renay
Last Name
Johnson
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6DHG
This pandemic issue has put things in prospective for me. I'm never going to have enough money, or the ideal living situation or the rig of my dream so I am working with what I got. I took the Jeep out 2 weeks ago with two other Jeeps and forgot how much I loved off roading. It felt night to get out of the city limits for a few hours. There were 6 of us, 3 Jeeps and we practiced safe distancing. The girls will not go anywhere during the summer so I would like to know if anyone knows of any places were we can go where it won't be as hot as the Anza Borrego Desert or Ocotillo. I know it's summertime but there needs to be some places where the weather is a bit cooler. Thank you for your input.

RickR

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler II

San Antonio, Texas
First Name
Rick
Last Name
R
Member #

This pandemic issue has put things in prospective for me. I'm never going to have enough money, or the ideal living situation or the rig of my dream so I am working with what I got. I took the Jeep out 2 weeks ago with two other Jeeps and forgot how much I loved off roading. It felt night to get out of the city limits for a few hours. There were 6 of us, 3 Jeeps and we practiced safe distancing. The girls will not go anywhere during the summer so I would like to know if anyone knows of any places were we can go where it won't be as hot as the Anza Borrego Desert or Ocotillo. I know it's summertime but there needs to be some places where the weather is a bit cooler. Thank you for your input.

"This pandemic issue has put things in prospective for me. I'm never going to have enough money, or the ideal living situation or the rig of my dream so I am working with what I got"

That describes it for me for sure, I lost my job a few days ago and will be getting a new one soon, but I am gonna spend more time away from the crazy fast paced life of the city and out with my wife and fur baby.