Overlanders Supporting Veterans...Please get involved...YOU can make a difference in someone's life

• HTML tutorial

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Primal Outdoors and Team Overland getting together to talk about our support for our veterans. Great topic and a great cause. Civilians and Veterans reaching out with a helping hand. I just became a member and look forward to being involved with something very near and dear to my heart. Please help and be a part of something great in any way you can. U.S.NAVY VETERAN myself. Thank you and for all who support our troops.

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

:rage:Over 50% of people living on the streets of our Major citys in the uk are veterans :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:
That makes me terribly sad....there are so many that are neglected and forgotten. They give up there freedoms for ours . Many in the U.S. end up the same. I know your frustration my friend.

Reactions: RickLB

blackntan

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Uk. 53.4084 N 2 .9916W.
First Name
Black
Last Name
Tan
Member #

Service Branch
Boys brigade
Theres a few liars. As well i stopped at one with a board with veteran on in fatigue bottoms. Held out a ten pound note and said what you number he hestitated and stutterd i ripped up his board , :rage:

Reactions: Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Theres a few liars. As well i stopped at one with a board with veteran on in fatigue bottoms. Held out a ten pound note and said what you number he hestitated and stutterd i ripped up his board , :rage:
I totally understand that. There was a guy in the local news that was caught impersonating a decorated soldier and was picked up by authorities for it. Plus they plastered his pic in the paper. Disgusting behavior for sure.

Reactions: RickLB

Quicksilver

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Molalla, OR
Member #

Team Overland is a great organization. Been wanting to go on a run with them, but the timing never works out. Met them up at NW Overland Rally this year, though.

Reactions: Chadlyb

Pierre C

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Québec, Canada
First Name
Pierre
Last Name
Cote
Member #

Service Branch
Canadian Army
We are a small group of veterans in Québec who are doing overland and we are also thinking of doing something like that. 2 out of 3 are affected by one of the Operation Stress Injuries and overland help us to cope with it and heal from it. There also a group called Soldier Helping Soldiers that started to be organize. This organization is dedicated to go in the streets of cities to find those homeless veterans and to try to bring them back to where the resources are.

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

We are a small group of veterans in Québec who are doing overland and we are also thinking of doing something like that. 2 out of 3 are affected by one of the Operation Stress Injuries and overland help us to cope with it and heal from it. There also a group called Soldier Helping Soldiers that started to be organize. This organization is dedicated to go in the streets of cities to find those homeless veterans and to try to bring them back to where the resources are.
Thank you and your group for your service and your sacrifice....very much appreciated.

Reactions: Fozzy325

Eden Almog-Goldreich

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor III

Ottawa, ON, Canada
First Name
Eden
Last Name
Almog
Member #

Hey Pierre, I am a new member joined this week. I am a veteran myself, served in the IDF for 3 years (normal obligatory service...) living in Montreal. I love overlanding obviously and would be happy to support and join your group. Eden

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hey Pierre, I am a new member joined this week. I am a veteran myself, served in the IDF for 3 years (normal obligatory service...) living in Montreal. I love overlanding obviously and would be happy to support and join your group. Eden
Thank you for your service and your sacrifice. Always appreciated and never forgotten.

Dilldog

Rank V
Launch Member
Investor

Influencer I

Spokane, WA.
First Name
Dillon
Last Name
Wilke
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LVO/ WRQL275
Service Branch
USAF
Theres just something about the woods and wilderness isnt there. Im a veteran with a PTSD diagnosis myself and sometimes the wilderness (rivers and streams specifically) is the only thing that can level me out.

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Theres just something about the woods and wilderness isnt there. Im a veteran with a PTSD diagnosis myself and sometimes the wilderness (rivers and streams specifically) is the only thing that can level me out.
Thank you Dillon for your service and your sacrifice. The wild reconnects us to our most primal self. It's true peace and you can't seem to get enough of it when you're in it and it calls to our souls when we've been away too long.