Overlander Group Runs

• HTML tutorial
I am new to this site. My wife and I enjoy overlanding and are experienced 4 wheelers and remote campers. We enjoy wheeling and camping with groups, from Washington to lower Baja to Minnesota and everything in between. We use a JKU an F350, A Liberty and some old Toyota 1st gen pickups. I am currently bulletproofing the diesel on the F350. I also have a 91 4 runner that I am accumulating parts for a solid axle swap. I am also working on converting a slide-in camper that was damaged in a wreck to a 4x4 overland camper

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

I am new to this site. My wife and I enjoy overlanding and are experienced 4 wheelers and remote campers. We enjoy wheeling and camping with groups, from Washington to lower Baja to Minnesota and everything in between. We use a JKU an F350, A Liberty and some old Toyota 1st gen pickups. I am currently bulletproofing the diesel on the F350. I also have a 91 4 runner that I am accumulating parts for a solid axle swap. I am also working on converting a slide-in camper that was damaged in a wreck to a 4x4 overland camper
Hello and welcome to the OB crew....great rigs and look forward to seeing your builds and adventures.

Welding Goats

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Midland, TX, USA
First Name
Ronn
Last Name
Reeger
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRXB227
Welcome to the forum from West Texas. Nice selection of vehicles. Plenty of opportunities to keep you busy. :-)

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Here are some photos of some of our overlanders in their favored environment
Nice rides....I got a liberty myself and love it, done some work to her, not major and not at once and she crawls like a billy goat!

Welcome to OB, Hope to see you out and about!

Jim

Sarge368

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Darby, MT
First Name
John
Last Name
Branham
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG7ECC
Welcome to the Overland Bound Forums from another newbie to the site. I would encourage you to come over to the South Puget Sound members section. There is a smaller group of us but they all are willing to connect and share information. There is a lot of information on the forums but it is well worth the time to search them out.

PatriotT4R

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Lillington, NC 27546
Member #

Hello ... Welcome to the Overland Bound Community ... nice to have you on board!