EU Mid Europe OverlandBound Mid Europe Meetup Spring 2022

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!
  • HTML tutorial

El-Dracho

Mid Europe Member Rep Germany
Supporter

Explorer III

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham Callsign
DO3BE

We have already talked about it here and there. We should do, we could do, maybe we do a... an OB MidEurope meetup. For a long time, this was delayed by the C19 restrictions.

I have talked with @Robert OB 33/48 about it and now we just do it. And I am happy to take the organization of such a meetup into my hands to make it happen. And hope for your support. Because it is OUR meetup!

I have found a great area, which we can use for it. This area is also geographically well accessible for many of us. So, here we go...

Let's make this a great OB MidEurope meetup together!

View Rally Point

El-Dracho

Mid Europe Member Rep Germany
Supporter

Explorer III

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham Callsign
DO3BE
It's still a while away, but I'm already bringing this up. Because I think it's great that some have already registered that they would like to participate! Great, guys! At this point again the small but important hint that this meeting is not organized by Overland Bound, but we do this privately to meet with OB members. I am happy to take the organization of such a meetup into my hands to make it happen. And hope for your support. Because it is OUR meetup!

I am sure, it will be a great meeting! If you would like to attend, please RSVP using the RSVP function in the appropriate Rally Point. Looking forward to it.

As already said, please also feel free to contact me if you would like to contribute anything (workshop, etc.). Any input and support are welcome. Thank you. Let's make this a great meetup together!