Contributor I

Florence, AZ
First Name
jason
Last Name
angell
Member #

hello there, this is the deserttramp
Im a new member and was wondering about the expo, first time and heading up from chandler, az Thursday afternoon.
first, does this group camp together or just find a spot? as I'm by myself or do the different chapters camp together?
second, is do we get a discount for tickets being a member of this group.
anyway ill be waiting for a reply from someone hopefully and you all have a good one
Laters

WrightRunner

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

MONUMENT RANCH PERRIS CA 92570
First Name
Douglas
Last Name
Wright
Member #

hello there, this is the deserttramp
Im a new member and was wondering about the expo, first time and heading up from chandler, az Thursday afternoon.
first, does this group camp together or just find a spot? as I'm by myself or do the different chapters camp together?
second, is do we get a discount for tickets being a member of this group.
anyway ill be waiting for a reply from someone hopefully and you all have a good one
Laters
This will be my first expo. What I do know is definitely no discount. We will try to camp together but not sure if possible.

David C Gibbs

Rank VI

Member III

Boise, Idaho
First Name
David
Last Name
Gibbs
Member #

Reach Out to Corrie and Michael - directly, to see if they have room! Last year they set-up an OB Area within the general Campground. It fills up fast. Depending upon what time you get there, you may have too camp in the over-flow area. There is also dispersed camping close. Expo West is a Zoo... Make sure you have water, sun screen, and pass yourself. We aren't going down this year, planning instead to head to BC in June. ENJOY, it is a little overwhelming for first-timers. DG

Deserttramp

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Florence, AZ
First Name
jason
Last Name
angell
Member #

Thanks for the info David, I'll shoot them a email tonight asking about that,
have a good time in cankut land, JA