Overland Videos on YouTube

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!
  • HTML tutorial

Enthusiast III

Grand Falls-Windsor, NL, Canada
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Adams
We just created our youtube channel for the upcoming season. It will be a mix of our adventures, things we love and use, places we love and general information videos about travelling with a person on the autism spectrum. I am super excited to get some video creation under my belt. It"s something I always wanted to do and now I have the setup complete at base camp with my new desktop, software, and video equipement ready to go! We just need to get the weather to co-operate now and we can pull out the Sylvansport and get it on the back of the Jeep and get going!

roaminglost

Rank V

Member III

Los Angeles, CA
Member #

We just created our youtube channel for the upcoming season. It will be a mix of our adventures, things we love and use, places we love and general information videos about travelling with a person on the autism spectrum. I am super excited to get some video creation under my belt. It"s something I always wanted to do and now I have the setup complete at base camp with my new desktop, software, and video equipement ready to go! We just need to get the weather to co-operate now and we can pull out the Sylvansport and get it on the back of the Jeep and get going!
link it!

Sputnik

Rank III

Member III

Alameda, Bay Area, CA
First Name
Ethan
Last Name
H.
Member #

Softroading the West
Seek Adventure (though I think he bailed on the ‘tube for the most part)
OB, 4XO, Ronny D, and most others I watch were already mentioned.