Overland Trip Through Banff & Jasper - Where to Stay?

• HTML tutorial

TheVlado

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hi all, we are starting a 16 day trip from Toronto to Banff & Japser Parks.

For those who have been there, could you tell us what your favorite parts were, what to see and avoid? And also if there are any good crown land (public land) sites, close to the parks, to camp on? You can message them privately and I won't share your locations if you don't want me to :)

We have sites booked for the trip, but would rather use those as a back up and avoid the crowded campgrounds.

Thanks in advance.

PS. I am very new to the forum, and this is my first post. Apologies if I dont respond, still getting the hang of this lol

TreadHead Pops

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate I

Edmonton, Alberta
Member #

Hi all, we are starting a 16 day trip from Toronto to Banff & Japser Parks.

For those who have been there, could you tell us what your favorite parts were, what to see and avoid? And also if there are any good crown land (public land) sites, close to the parks, to camp on? You can message them privately and I won't share your locations if you don't want me to :)

We have sites booked for the trip, but would rather use those as a back up and avoid the crowded campgrounds.

Thanks in advance.

PS. I am very new to the forum, and this is my first post. Apologies if I dont respond, still getting the hang of this lol
Tons!!! Grab a copy of the Back Roads Mapbook Canadian Rockies Edition and you’ll find lots of hidden treasure along the way.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: KaneNorth