Flemgunner

Rank 0

Contributor I

Uvalde, TX, USA
First Name
Glenn
Last Name
Fleming
Custom overland trailer, electrical needs finishing (fuzes and battery installed) as well as propane system (needs one more length of hose to the hot water heater). Solar charged 12vdc system. Has both water pumps for the sink and the shower. 4 person tent with annex. Both in fantastic condition. Has small private tent for showering. Pull out sink and propane stove. Interior has LED lighting. Includes side awning.
Also comes with off road trailer hitches. Spare tire, water and gas cans included.
Trailer tracks true at all speeds up to 85 MPH (fastest Ive gone with it). Feel free to ask questions or if you need more pictures.
Trailer is NOT titled but does have a VIN. It has never been titled as in Alabama (where I bought it) a trailer under 4k doesnt need one. Transfers on a bill of sale.

Attachments

Reactions: GMC Tank

Kozysnack

Rank VII
Investor

Expedition Master I

Austin, Travis County, Texas, United States
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Ely
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRNX949 is my GMRS, haven't taken my test yet but working on the HAM
Service Branch
USAF BRAT
Custom overland trailer, electrical needs finishing (fuzes and battery installed) as well as propane system (needs one more length of hose to the hot water heater). Solar charged 12vdc system. Has both water pumps for the sink and the shower. 4 person tent with annex. Both in fantastic condition. Has small private tent for showering. Pull out sink and propane stove. Interior has LED lighting. Includes side awning.
Also comes with off road trailer hitches. Spare tire, water and gas cans included.
Trailer tracks true at all speeds up to 85 MPH (fastest Ive gone with it). Feel free to ask questions or if you need more pictures.
Trailer is NOT titled but does have a VIN. It has never been titled as in Alabama (where I bought it) a trailer under 4k doesnt need one. Transfers on a bill of sale.
Okay this is a rad build

lhoffm4

Rank III

Advocate I

Boise, Idaho
First Name
Lee
Last Name
Hoffman
Service Branch
US Navy
Nicely configured! Looks like a good bit of thought has gone into it. Opting for a full travel trailer? Just curious. Good luck, should go quick!

Reactions: Kozysnack