Dallas, GA, USA
First Name
Danny
Last Name
Boles
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WREZ965
Downtown Kennesaw GA - Big Shanty - look for the grassy area around the side of the playground. Kid-friendly. Pet-friendly. Come join us for our final #OverlandSocial of 2017 on Thursday, Dec. 7th. We'll be hanging out in Downtown Kennesaw with some Hot Chocolate and Holiday Cheer, collecting toys for Toys for Tots, and hosting our first ever Rig Decorating Contest.

TOYS FOR TOTS DRIVE:
Bring a new, unwrapped toy with you, and we'll get it to our local Toys For Tots drop off center.

RIG DECORATING CONTEST:
We're asking everyone to decorate their rigs for the holidays, because we'll be judging your rigs!! The winner of the contest will get to do a special feature video walkaround of their rig, which will be posted to our website, facebook, youtube, instagram, etc.

View Rally Point

clmautz

Rank II
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Auburn, AL, USA
First Name
Chip
Last Name
Mautz
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4BLI
How often do y'all meet? Looking to get out and meet some peeps, I may drive up from Auburn and meet y'all - my parents are in Marietta (I'm an ex-E. Cobb boy so don't hold that against me :-P) so I could stage out of there.

I may have missed 1/7/18 if you are monthly on/around that date, but could possibly make Feb.

LMK, Thanks!

Chip