Overland Rigs Australia

• HTML tutorial

Nick74

Rank III

Advocate II

@Nick74 that was a pretty trick looking 80 series you had.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
Yeah mate it was pretty tidy, 2"TJM lift, 33" KM2s, super tight rear LSD, and other bits and bobs. If only it wasn't petrol and LPG I would still have it, oh and also I bent the B pillar one day out in the Barrington Tops............... what a great story

Mitchography

Rank 0

Contributor I

Vehicle of choice on this end is a 09 Hilux.

Went through all options and find this unique package in a dealership one day, picked it up and never looked back. Did a fraser trip stock as a rock... life changing. Suspension upgrade and another visit to the island within a year to the day of the first trip.. mind blowing.

So the mods continued and are continuing to continue... getting another upgrade project today actually lol

Odinson Overland

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

Minden, Australia
First Name
Odinson
Last Name
Overland
Member #

My current rig, 1999 Holden Rodeo, 2" lift, several additions most homemade, in the process of rearranging my kit and upgrading it, getting it ready for family life as well as overlanding :) The struggle is real. haha. There are some great rigs in Australia that is for sure.

Attachments

Dunco

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Warwick Queensland Autralia
First Name
Kris
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
VK4FABX
My current rig, 1999 Holden Rodeo, 2" lift, several additions most homemade, in the process of rearranging my kit and upgrading it, getting it ready for family life as well as overlanding :) The struggle is real. haha. There are some great rigs in Australia that is for sure.
The rodeo is looking sweet(cough must be that awesome bonnet sticker cough couch).... It has changed so much since the first time i seen it everything takes time and give me home made over off the shelf any day mate