Crawfordville, FL
First Name
David
Last Name
Allen
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Army
Although I tried to stop at every welcome center at state lines a few along my route didn't have any, most I posted on my FB page some I just shared with friends. I'll try not to flood the site with too much junk. El Malpais, Two sides, BLM on the west side and Park service on the east- BLM has a campground with10 sites (Free) w/ covered pavilions fire pit and grill and outhouse style restrooms, no water but you can get that at the visitor center. Heading to the 2019 Overland Expo West..as a volunteer arrived the 14th..however I did not take a bunch of photos at the expo, a few of new friends. After the Expo I hit the Grand Canyon NP South and North rim then Zion NP then stopped at Ruby Lake campground on the east slop of the Rubys. I'll have to change the file size before I can add more photos. stand by for updated.

Attachments

Paladin2020

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Crawfordville, FL
First Name
David
Last Name
Allen
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Army
Hey hows it going? Chad here. I was camped across from you at west with th Hummer and trailer. Hope all is well! [emoji1360]
In Challis National Forest as a Lookout for the summer, Twin Peaks, access from Challis on FR 086 headed west.all are welcome.