US West Overland Humvee/ Hummer M998 for sale Restored!! $59,000 OBO

• HTML tutorial

Poserlander

Rank 0

Traveler I

Cayucos
1992 Hummer M998 . Condition is Used. Rebuilt injection system includes new injectors and injection pump. No rust. Nothing was held back in this professionally done build. This enclosed unit is more of a rare Hummer being it is not sold to the public the way it is configured with the aluminum transport roof/top. The company that designs these tops only recently began to sell them to civilians. It looks good in the photos but better in person.Paint is new, the interior also received a makeover. Soundproofing with insulation and a rubberized floor installed. Seats were recovered and interior was painted as well as most seals replaced. Led lights and indicators are new. Electrical system checks out as well as engine and transmission.
Headsets and weatherproof personal gear boxes located in front seats of cab with electrical connections and headset connections inside. It is a daily driver currently and is registered with Arizona Department of Motor vehicles.

Vehicle comes with;
-25 gallon tank/350 mile range
-Torque biasing differentials, (goes from the wheels that slip to the wheels that grip)
-Portal axle hub assembly which creates more torque and gives the vehicle its 16 inches of ground clearance.
-snorkel provides 60 inches of safe water fording ability
-70 mph plus
-6.5 liter turbo diesel engine mated to a 3 speed automatic transmission acquires 14 mp/g
-New 37 x 12.5 BFG Mud terrain run flat tires plus full size spare
-full time 4wd
-7 ft wide, 6 ft tall, 15 ft in length allows this vehicle to clime 60% slopes head on and cover side slopes fully loaded at up to a 40% grade. The low center of gravity makes this vehicle highly desirable for off-road use and makes it extremely safe.
-This vehicle has what is called a "boxed frame', this frame design combined with 5 cross-menbers allows the vehicle to flex its chassis while staying in one piece.
-truck weighs 5200 lbs and can carry a payload of up to 2500lbs.
-Aluminum body and top free of dents or corrosion.

If it sounds like I don’t know anything about Humvees...it is because I don’t. My history is in mechanics, this vehicle has no leaks, no wobble, shifts and drives perfectly. Everything works, It is a great base for an Adventure or Overland vehicle or even an every day commuter. All the hard work has already been done, now you can customize to your liking.

Vehicle is equipped with sliding windows, an adjustable steering column, heater, rear tire swing out, gear bags behind seats that are fitted, fire extinguisher and of course the replica machine gun.

When you crawl under this vehicle it appears as does the exterior of the vehicle, clean and straight, the body was removed for paint and all the mounting hardware was replaced. The 6.5 L diesel runs like a top. Engine and transmission/transfer case/differentials//portal axles/hub assemblies serviced. The interior as well as internal components of this vehicle are just as comfortable but a lot stronger than your typical civilian style H1 Humvee. The M998 is Labeled a 1 and 1/4 ton vehicle.
I will deliver vehicle in California and some parts of neighboring states for a fee that can be negotiated to beat hot shot pricing. If you want a restored Hummer this is the one to get.

If you have any questions please message me and we can exchange phone numbers.Adjustments.JPGIMG_2310.JPGAdjustments.JPGAdjustments.JPG3.jpgAdjustments.JPGAdjustments.JPG