fledwell

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Member #

View attachment 50101

Incomplete! You didn't review my fridge/freezer. :laughing:
Unfortunately there were several fridges (National Luna and Indel B) that we asked the distributor to review, over and over, without a response. But for the most part the versions we sampled capture the majority of the quality-built fridges on the market.

Which one are you using?

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

Which one are you using?
I know. I was only joking, in that every review of a range of products has people complaining that their favorite brand wasn't covered, so the test is null and void.

Actually, you have good representation of brands. I'd never heard of Black Forest before, but familiar with Webasto for other products. Thanks for linking the article.

Mine is a NL 90T

fledwell

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Member #

Right on! The NL 90T is a nice one, quite large. What vehicle do yo have it inside of?

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

The NL 90T is a nice one, quite large.
It is huge. On the TemboTusk Jumbo Slide, it takes up exactly half the cargo space (seats up) in my 5th Gen 4Runner.

I never would have bought it, except it was an unused demo unit from a couple of Expo-type shows, and it cost about $100 more than a new ARB 50. That's a $2700 fridge!!

21273656_1115299645266606_3719415449551171457_o.jpg

Sorry for the hijack!

fledwell

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Member #

Woh, that IS huge but dang, for the price you CAN'T beat it. Nice!!!!!!

Reactions: Steve

phxdsrtrat

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Glendale, AZ
First Name
Curtiss
Last Name
S
Member #

Being an owner of 2 Snomaster fridges (56D and the older 42L) I have to say these fridges are hard to beat. In fact, I just ordered their Traveler 42L for a new project I'm working on. My 56D may be going up for sale soon if the new traveler 42L works out the way I think it will...unless my wife just can't part with ice cream, popsicles and frozen grapes which the dual zone 56D is great for providing.

-Curtiss