Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Santa Clarita, CA USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Roberts
Member #

I know about Overland Expo but, what are these Overland Rally’s like the one in British Columbia? Could use your help?

David C Gibbs

Rank VI

Member III

Boise, Idaho
First Name
David
Last Name
Gibbs
Member #

Tim,
We attended the Northwest Overland Rally, in Plain, WA - last year. Had a blast. Ray Hyland and Mario Donavan assist in the sales, marketing and organization of the Rallies. We are flying into Vancouver and will rent a SUV to drive up to Whistler. We aren't roughing it. This will be the first year at Olympic Park. We are looking forward to see what's available in BC. David

Tim Roberts

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Santa Clarita, CA USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Roberts
Member #

Tim,
We attended the Northwest Overland Rally, in Plain, WA - last year. Had a blast. Ray Hyland and Mario Donavan assist in the sales, marketing and organization of the Rallies. We are flying into Vancouver and will rent a SUV to drive up to Whistler. We aren't roughing it. This will be the first year at Olympic Park. We are looking forward to see what's available in BC. David
It seems like a really cool gathering. I love BC and would really like to think about combining the rally with some touring! Thanks for the input, enjoy!

chuckoverland

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Spokane, WA
Member #

This will be our third year at NWOR. Last year saw a big increase in attendees over our first year. Hoping it keeps getting bigger. And it really is a blast.

Reactions: Tim Roberts

Tim Roberts

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Santa Clarita, CA USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Roberts
Member #

This will be our third year at NWOR. Last year saw a big increase in attendees over our first year. Hoping it keeps getting bigger. And it really is a blast.
Thanks for the input. I’m planning some trips and thinking it would be great to stop in and see some of these rallies. Have a great day!