Supporter

Protector II

Placer County, California, United States
First Name
Corrie
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Overland Expo attendees! Let's connect at Booth C91! Michael and I will be at the ZARGES booth (C91) Saturday from 9AM - 10:30AM and the team at ZARGES is bringing in coffee for everyone. We're looking forward to meeting everyone in person! -Corrie

This meetup requires attendance at Overland Expo Mountain West. Head over to www.overlandexpo.com for details on tickets!

Schleprock67

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Erie, CO, USA
First Name
Bryan
Last Name
Holmes
Service Branch
USN & US Army
Going to be there Friday to check out the Vendors and all the cool stuff! Then I coming back on Saturday to bring my son so he can check it out. He got his first taste of Overlanding a couple of weekends ago when he drove his first trails in the great Rocky Mountains! Would love to stop by and have a coffee with you all.

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Welcome all to Loveland. I hope this inaugural event location exceeds everyone's expectation and Northern Colorado (NOCO) is an outstanding host.

Here's a pic of a local spot, should you do some exploring outside of RMNP.
Thank you for the warm welcome!

That's a great looking spot!

M

Plisken

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Fort Collins CO, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Shields
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD0GZI
Service Branch
US Army
I'll swing by! Welcome to NOCO. I'm signed up for the motorcycle experience for this one and riding all day Friday but will be checking out all the vendors for truck stuff over the weekend.

Reactions: Michael

geekyadam

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Mead, CO, USA
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Wright
Member #

Awesome! Met you two at Expo East last year when we lived in VA, looking forward to saying hi again now that we've moved to CO!

Reactions: Michael

zgfiredude

Rank VI

Steward I

Silt, CO, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Nichols
Member #

Service Branch
Firefighter
We will swing by and say hello......you had me at "coffee"!

Edit: I felt guilty coming for coffee without being a member, LOL, so I signed up!

Last edited:
Reactions: Michael and jbcrane

Schleprock67

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Erie, CO, USA
First Name
Bryan
Last Name
Holmes
Service Branch
USN & US Army
Got home a little while ago. Went with a friend who is just breaking into Overlanding with his '21 Ranger. He is thinking on pulling the trigger on a modular roof rack system and a TON of other goodies for the Ranger. thanks to John at the GooseGear tent! :-) Met up with one of the Rocky Mountain Region Rep "Iridium" and enjoyed walking around and getting more ideas than I can keep track of! Spent some $$$ and got my Gazelle tent ordered from the Gazelle folks, picked up a fantastic deal on soft shackle and Rope retention pulley from ARB/Factor 55. Don't forget to get your FunTreks 4th edition Guide to Colorado Backroads book for $25! Way cheaper than any book store or Amazon! Fingers crossed that I win the Zarge Boxes tomorrow! Stopped at their tent and those things are beyond awesome! Hope everyone enjoys it as much as I did!

zgfiredude

Rank VI

Steward I

Silt, CO, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Nichols
Member #

Service Branch
Firefighter
We had a great time today, and were virtually overwhelmed with all that was there! Lot's to see and touch and ponder. Amazing stuff.