Overland Challenge - Uwharrie, NC

• HTML tutorial

Dcoursler

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Hueytown, Al
Member #

Hey Guys, This felt like the right place to put this. I havent posted here in a long time if ever i believe but I along with a n incredible team host an event in Uwharrie, NC each year. This year is the 3rd Annual event and it is shaping up to be the largest yet. I wanted to post in here for the off chance that some of you may or may not have heard about our event and if you have any questions about it feel free to reach out to me here, email IG whatever. We have a few smaller teams that are potentially looking for a single vehicle or two to add to their team. I am anticipating we sell the event out in the next few weeks but wanted to throw the line out to anyone here who is interested in pushing themselves further and harder than they have in perhaps many aspects that make us all better Overlanders. travelers and people to our fellow travelers. Maybe you sharpen your navigation skills, Technical wheeling, thinking outside of the box or general teamwork skills and working a way with the community to solve a problem. When creating the Overland Challenge the goal was always to have FUN, Wheel Hard and HAVE FUN. So it was essential to find a balance of oh that was fun but dang i am tired now, to oh that was corny i dont want to do push ups and have some person yell at me when i am here to hang out with my friends on our off weekend. Anyway i am sure i am rambling about the event but i can answer any questions you may have about it, its a passion for us all and a wya to give back to the community. You can check out our Youtube Series on it here :

SinisterJK

Rank VI
Launch Member

Educator I

Orlando, FL, USA
First Name
Bryant
Last Name
S
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS: WRFC851
Hey Guys, This felt like the right place to put this. I havent posted here in a long time if ever i believe but I along with a n incredible team host an event in Uwharrie, NC each year. This year is the 3rd Annual event and it is shaping up to be the largest yet. I wanted to post in here for the off chance that some of you may or may not have heard about our event and if you have any questions about it feel free to reach out to me here, email IG whatever. We have a few smaller teams that are potentially looking for a single vehicle or two to add to their team. I am anticipating we sell the event out in the next few weeks but wanted to throw the line out to anyone here who is interested in pushing themselves further and harder than they have in perhaps many aspects that make us all better Overlanders. travelers and people to our fellow travelers. Maybe you sharpen your navigation skills, Technical wheeling, thinking outside of the box or general teamwork skills and working a way with the community to solve a problem. When creating the Overland Challenge the goal was always to have FUN, Wheel Hard and HAVE FUN. So it was essential to find a balance of oh that was fun but dang i am tired now, to oh that was corny i dont want to do push ups and have some person yell at me when i am here to hang out with my friends on our off weekend. Anyway i am sure i am rambling about the event but i can answer any questions you may have about it, its a passion for us all and a wya to give back to the community. You can check out our Youtube Series on it here

Where can we get some more info on the date or has it passed? Is it still available to register or can we get some more info on it?

Reactions: southernfire97