Overland Bound Rigs, Coffee, and Raffle – Pleasanton! - 10/29/2017

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!
  • HTML tutorial

Michael

Rank VII
Staff member
Founder 500

Pioneer II

Dublin, CA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham Callsign
KM6YSL
This Sunday we will be hanging out - hoods open, drinking coffee, and ogling any rigs that show up in downtown Pleasanton! This is a great way to share rig and equipment ideas, and meet some great local explorers! We also might be raffling off a Yeti "Hopper Flip 18" ($300 "soft" cooler) and some Overland Bound swag just for fun. We might.

Ask questions in the comments and we hope to see you there!

View Rally Point

Michael

Rank VII
Staff member
Founder 500

Pioneer II

Dublin, CA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham Callsign
KM6YSL
Can't make it this time. My rig is undergoing some major repairs.
Bring it! We'll repair it in the parking lot! :p Just kidding. See you next time!

M

Everyday

Rank II

Contributor I

Member #

Will parking be first come first serve? I feel like I saw something once about reserving a spot seeing how crowded it got the last time...

Michael

Rank VII
Staff member
Founder 500

Pioneer II

Dublin, CA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham Callsign
KM6YSL
Will parking be first come first serve? I feel like I saw something once about reserving a spot seeing how crowded it got the last time...
Hey there! Different location with more room! See you there?

Jeremy C

Rank II

Contributor I

Berkeley, CA
Member #

Giddy up! Bringing the whole family. Can't wait to check out some storage, fridge/cooler slides, and dual battery set-ups and meet some good peeps.

Reactions: Budman

Tom-j

Rank I

Contributor I

Palo Alto
Member #

Going to try and make. Have to find time after work tomorrow to replace some wheel bearings before driving that far.