Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

I am "terrible" at planning according to my wife. I'm also a minimalist so my idea of planning is different from hers.

Mademan925

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

discovery bay, ca 94505
Member #

Cool stuff . Lisa and I are alittle different. All the gear is always ready, The bins are organized. We have the gear ready all the time. We do have to plan gas and food and mapping routes but thats about it. For weekend trips we can and will once and a while just jump in the truck at 5 on a Friday hit the store and take off. Our bags are always loaded with our camping cloths so there is no packing.

I over maintenance the truck. I regularly maintenance the truck and replace things before they even show signs of wear.

Matt L.

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Midland, TX
Member #

You mentioned that it is difficult to get "another" thing done. I am wondering if it might help to allow members to provide pre-recorded episodes discussing things like trip planning to their favorite areas or perhaps trip reports. Someone would of course have to filter the recordings but I think with a following like Overland Bound has you could get some good podcast content from other regions. Just a thought. - Matt L.