Overland Bound One Feature Upvote | OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Overland Bound One Feature Upvote

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!
  • HTML tutorial

M Rose

US Northwest Region Director
Benefactor

Explorer I

La Grande, Oregon, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham Callsign
KJ7MFV
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
I’m going to continue where @Michael left off on his second point.

When we joined this community we call Overland Bound, we agreed to fallow and uphold the “Founding Principles”. This doesn’t just mean we accept everyone no matter what they drive, but we also inform and teach not only our members but those we meet along the trails how to properly utilize our natural resources while learning no trace and treading lightly.

The purpose of the Rally Points aren’t to just give members a way of meeting up for a trail ride/campout or a cup of coffee at a local coffee shop; they are also great opportunities for teaching and training, organizing cleanups and trail maintenance, public awareness of what OB stands for.

Boostpowered

Rank VI

Member III

Hunt county, TX, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Davis
Member #

When will the ipo happen so we can see return on investment?
I invested because I have the disposable income to play with but others out there may not and the investment info really didn't tell me much about what your planning on doing or on what timeline.
When ipo happens what are your shares valued at? $5,$10, $15,$20 a share etc.
How much share will each investment tier get us on opening? Example if we did the $150 investment what would we expect in share from that investment or any of the other amounts?

M Rose

Benefactor

Explorer I

La Grande, Oregon, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham Callsign
KJ7MFV
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
When will the ipo happen so we can see return on investment?
I invested because I have the disposable income to play with but others out there may not and the investment info really didn't tell me much about what your planning on doing or on what timeline.
When ipo happens what are your shares valued at? $5,$10, $15,$20 a share etc.
How much share will each investment tier get us on opening? Example if we did the $150 investment what would we expect in share from that investment or any of the other amounts?
This needs to be asked HERE

Kozysnack

Rank V
Adventure

Educator I

Austin, Travis County, Texas, United States
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Ely
Member #

Ham Callsign
WRNX949 is my GMRS, haven't taken my test yet but working on the HAM
Service Branch
USAF BRAT
why isn't this the top trending thread on OB? Y'all are trail blazing a new path and product for all the members & the member to come. Seems like more people would be interested.
I up voted a few items that I'd like to see happen quickly. and also "upvote" the idea that ALL of them sound awesome if/when.

Last edited:
Reactions: M Rose

M Rose

Benefactor

Explorer I

La Grande, Oregon, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham Callsign
KJ7MFV
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
why isn't this the top trending thread on OB? Y'all are trail blazing a new path and product for all the members & the member to come. Seem like more people would be interested.
I up voted a few items that I'd like to see happen quickly. and also "upvote" the idea that ALL of them sound awesome if/when.
I visit the Upvote page several times a week to see if any new ideas have come up, and then obviously upvote them lol