Napleton Jeep Dodge Chrysler
1155 W Dundee Rd,
Arlington Heights, IL 60004
50/50 Proceeds to Benefit The Wounded Warrior Project

Napleton Jeep is providing Catering as well as:
2cnd, 3rd and 4th place Prizes drawn after 50/50
Hats & T-shirts for the first 10 guests
Guest speaker to be announced.

This is a casual get together for folks to share lunch, conversation, and weather permitting showing off our rigs

View Rally Point

ArcticJK

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Hey man, great of you to put together the event! Is Jeeps on the Run your local group? What kind of wheeling do you guys get into that close to Chicago—looks like the event photo was at some sort of park? If the meet up was to go out for a run I'd have a better chance of making it! But who knows, maybe I can line up a visit with other friends in the area to convince the girlfriend...

Overland USA

Rank VII
Launch Member

Steward I

Rolling Meadows, IL
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Bogan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRJC877
I'm a member of Overland Bound
Jeeps on the Run is a Chicagoland Jeep group that is related to the hosting dealership.
The purpose of this meet up is to set up future off road outings.

Reactions: trailspinTV

Tbell18

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Dubuque, Iowa
Member #

I might be able to make it. Well be on break from school so id have to make the trip from Des Moines instead of Dubuque. Girlfriend lives about 30 minutes away though so that helps

Reactions: Wanderlost

persquank

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

DFW
First Name
Randall
Last Name
Stephens
Member #

I'll be getting a round of disc golf in before this, but I'll be there.

Wanderlost

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Caledonia, Illinois
Member #

Yesterday we were fortunate to hang out with a big group of wonderful people at a local Overland Bound Meet &Greet sponsored by Napleton’s Arlington Heights Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram.

We wish to send out a huge thank you to the fun folks at Napleton’s for hosting, feeding us, and providing great raffle items, Badgerland Offroad for bringing out their flex ramp for us to play with, and Overland Bound member Michael Bogan (poopie) for his hand in organizing the whole thing.

We need more gatherings like this in the Illinois/Wisconsin Stateline area!
IMG_0718.jpg IMG_0683.jpg IMG_0688.jpg IMG_0693.jpg IMG_0702.jpg IMG_0704.jpg IMG_0707.jpg IMG_0708.jpg IMG_0709.jpg IMG_0710.jpg IMG_0714.jpg IMG_0719.JPG