Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

So I had an idea....

I was cruising FB and saw this post by Overland Bound (and yes, I stole the photo!). The big Overland Bound sticker got me thinking. What if we had magnets that big? I would so stick one on my rig when out, but not necessarily all the time.

Thank you @Iowalr4 for the inspiration! Love the rig.

Thanks!
Gabriel FB_IMG_1560087186999.jpeg

Raul B

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kyle, Hays County, Texas, United States
First Name
Raul
Last Name
Banuelos
Member #

So I had an idea....

I was cruising FB and saw this post by Overland Bound (and yes, I stole the photo!). The big Overland Bound sticker got me thinking. What if we had magnets that big? I would so stick one on my rig when out, but not necessarily all the time.

Thank you @Iowalr4 for the inspiration! Love the rig.

Thanks!
Gabriel View attachment 102273
Pretty sure they already sell them. They sent me one a while ago when I was an ambassador . It's on my fridge.

Reactions: Gabriel Bozeman

Craig M

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Haslet, Texas, USA
First Name
Craig
Last Name
M
Member #

Awesome. I've seen them in other places as well. Are yours stickers or magnets?
They're magnets, probably 6" in diameter if the one in the pic you posted is 12" (which seems right). It would be kinda cool to be able to get the Regional Images in 12" if they wanted to keep the 12" black and whit logos for staff. It did make it a little easier to find someone if you had a question or something..

IMG_1083.jpgIMG_1088.jpg

Reactions: Gabriel Bozeman

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

They're magnets, probably 6" in diameter if the one in the pic you posted is 12" (which seems right). It would be kinda cool to be able to get the Regional Images in 12" if they wanted to keep the 12" black and whit logos for staff. It did make it a little easier to find someone if you had a question or something..

View attachment 103192View attachment 103193
Thanks! I would love to have a OB NW regional one.