Enthusiast I

Netherlands
First Name
Lloyd
Last Name
van der Made
Member #

Hi guys and girls.

I'm making this Thread for everyone to post, tell, share there custom work made on there Overland Bound rigs and/or equipment. You can even post pictures of your workshop, or ask questions if you need help with a solution. We are here to show and help each other.

I know there are build threads and such but I think this would be fun and maby we can learn from each other.

So please if you like the idea, post and share your custom work on your OB rig or OB equipment!

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

Ok, will start, but unfortunally not with pictures yet.
Busy with the trailer. Instead of the old situation with permanent mounted watertanks which we never used, I will have no two 20ltr water jerrycans instead.
This will be more accessable and also easier to fill up and use on a daily base.
The spot of the old tanks will be converted into a place were I can store spare parts on a longer trip.
Pictures will follow later on this day.

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

nope, water cans, and I just came back from Spain, with some serious Overland driving, all fine in the back. No worries there.

Reactions: old_man

old_man

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Loveland, Colorado
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Houston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WØNUT Extra
nope, water cans, and I just came back from Spain, with some serious Overland driving, all fine in the back. No worries there.
That is a seriously nice well built rig. Congrats.

If you ever make it stateside, be sure to get in touch. I am well versed in the Rocky Mountain region and would love to show you around if I am home.