Aliso Viejo, CA
First Name
Frank
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6TRD
November SoCal Overland Bound monthly meet-up. Hoods up and Coffee cups! All are welcome, both badge members and non alike! This is a great way to meet fellow adventurers, get some ideas and plan some trips!

View Rally Point
Last edited:
Reactions: Socal Hillbilly

NightCrawler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Moreno Valley, Ca
First Name
Steven
Last Name
DeLong
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7DTH
I am hitting up the Inland Empire Meet-up that morning but will try and stop by before I head into work.

Reactions: FrankRoams

FrankRoams

Local Expert Southern CA

Member III

Aliso Viejo, CA
First Name
Frank
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6TRD
Where are you guys thinking of meeting up?
We'll be meeting up in Irvine, coordinates are in #1, just tap the rally point link.

Address is: 1 Holland, Irvine, CA 92618

chrispartida

Rank VI

Advocate II

Los Angeles, CA, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Partida
Member #

I'm currently stuck between going to this, and joining the IE meet on their trail run to Pilot Rock. What do I do?! How can I be in two places at once?!

FrankRoams

Local Expert Southern CA

Member III

Aliso Viejo, CA
First Name
Frank
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6TRD
I'm currently stuck between going to this, and joining the IE meet on their trail run to Pilot Rock. What do I do?! How can I be in two places at once?!
Decisions decisions. Only you can answer that one! I got a new rack for the FJ though! So I will be sporting some new goodies at the meetup. Not that that matters much to you lol.

FrankRoams

Local Expert Southern CA

Member III

Aliso Viejo, CA
First Name
Frank
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6TRD
Wohoo my first OB meetup! I am looking forward to meeting some of the local members. What channel will you guys be using on the comms? (Smile)
Awesome, welcome! No comms on this one, this is just a meet and greet. Bring some shade, a chair, and refreshment/coffee of choice.

NightCrawler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Moreno Valley, Ca
First Name
Steven
Last Name
DeLong
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7DTH
The IE meet-up will always be the third Saturday of the month...so hopefully next month they will fall on different dates.

FrankRoams

Local Expert Southern CA

Member III

Aliso Viejo, CA
First Name
Frank
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6TRD
The IE meet-up will always be the third Saturday of the month...so hopefully next month they will fall on different dates.
Would be good to get a caravan of folks to go to one or the other, get a big 'ol OB group together!

Reactions: Terry Pickens

NightCrawler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Moreno Valley, Ca
First Name
Steven
Last Name
DeLong
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7DTH
Would be good to get a caravan of folks to go to one or the other, get a big 'ol OB group together!
I will be heading out from the IE-->OC if anyone wants to roll out together. (60-215-91-55-5 freeways)

Next month will be a bigger group because the meetups will be a few weeks a part.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: FrankRoams

Fjforles

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Chandler, AZ, USA
First Name
Leslie
Last Name
Gutierrez
Member #

Nice turn out at the meet and greet it was very nice meeting everyone, looking forward to going on some adventures with you guys. Also love all the FJ that came out . Until the next 1

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk