Joshua
Last Name
Downs
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6RBI / WQYH678
Service Branch
USMC 03-16, FIRE/EMS
I've got a free day to get out and about but can't be gone over night due to dogs needing to be taken care of. I will be leaving Greenville, Tx. at about 0700 Saturday Morning (29th Feb) and heading for Hugo which is about a 1.5 hour drive from Greenville and will be taking the next section of the Oklahoma Adventure Trail I have on my map then hitting what's left of a Ghost Town on the Texas side of the state line and then heading home after that.

Folks are welcome to tag along or link up with me/uspart way. Total mileage won't be too bad at less than 250 miles if I'm guessing right.

@Boostpowered

ROUTE.jpg

GPX viewer

Attachments

Reactions: Offroadnutz

Boostpowered

Rank VI

Member III

Hunt county, TX, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Davis
Member #

I've got a free day to get out and about but can't be gone over night due to dogs needing to be taken care of. I will be leaving Greenville, Tx. at about 0700 Saturday Morning (29th Feb) and heading for Hugo which is about a 1.5 hour drive from Greenville and will be taking the next section of the Oklahoma Adventure Trail I have on my map then hitting what's left of a Ghost Town on the Texas side of the state line and then heading home after that.

Folks are welcome to tag along or link up with me/uspart way. Total mileage won't be too bad at less than 250 miles if I'm guessing right.

@Boostpowered

View attachment 142022

GPX viewer
We will be at the uor show 29 & 1st

Reactions: Downs

Downs

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Hunt County Texas
First Name
Joshua
Last Name
Downs
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6RBI / WQYH678
Service Branch
USMC 03-16, FIRE/EMS
I may hit it up on Sunday early before I have to pick up kids.