On the road to pick up our new sylvansport go. Let the new adventures begin!

• HTML tutorial

RickR

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler II

San Antonio, Texas
First Name
Rick
Last Name
R
Member #

Yippee...pics coming soon. Can't wait till I start posting pics of mine, lol. My first stop will be at the beach.

grubworm

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

louisiana
First Name
grub
Last Name
worm
Member #

Service Branch
USN-Submarines
We just got back from our first trip with the Go. It's awesome. We have a few things to figure out with bathroom accommodations, and some cargo management but overall it's awesome. We give the go 6 thumbs up!
very cool! that behind a jeep and you can go anywhere. we have a small trailer with no bathroom and that is an inconvenience at times, but still very much worth the trade off for having such a small and nimble trailer

Billiebob

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

earth
First Name
Bill
Last Name
William
Member #

I just looked at the VAST, quite the design. Love the kitchen hiding the shower. Plus the dining / bar, in / out setup.

Enthusiast III

Grand Falls-Windsor, NL, Canada
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Adams
Yes, the go is 816lbs unloaded. Our little "crapper" hut is awesome, but the utensils we used were not the greatest. Sponge bath with warm water instead of a shower and a lugable loo instead of a chem toilet are two things needing changed. ha ha

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
That trailer setup looks interesting. Never seen that before! I see plenty of room when folded up and still a comparable small trailer when towing.

It looks like you have also plenty of storage for overland recreational activtities in the lower part of the trailer, right?

Cheers, Bjoern