Adventure

Advocate I

Oklahoma
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Copeland
Member #

We've been to a few offroad parks in OK but mostly tend to head to AR to the forest roads. We've hit several in the ouachitas but I hear the Ozarks have better wheeling.

Reactions: Ryan Ewbank

NorCalRay

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Tulsa County, Oklahoma, United States
First Name
Ray
Last Name
Gordon
Member #

Ham Callsign
No Ham yet
We've been to a few offroad parks in OK but mostly tend to head to AR to the forest roads. We've hit several in the ouachitas but I hear the Ozarks have better wheeling.
Yeah we haven’t ventured over there yet. We recently moved here from Northern California, great wheeling there!

Maul Crawler

Rank IV
Adventure

Advocate I

Oklahoma
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Copeland
Member #

Oh yeah, I'm jealous lol closest you might find to that here might be Disney on Grand Lake or maybe Crossbar Ranch in Davis OK...still won't be as good. I've got a few more things I need to finish on the jeep before it's ready to go back out but I hope to round up a small group to go camp and explore the Ozarks this summer.

NorCalRay

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Tulsa County, Oklahoma, United States
First Name
Ray
Last Name
Gordon
Member #

Ham Callsign
No Ham yet
Oh yeah, I'm jealous lol closest you might find to that here might be Disney on Grand Lake or maybe Crossbar Ranch in Davis OK...still won't be as good. I've got a few more things I need to finish on the jeep before it's ready to go back out but I hope to round up a small group to go camp and explore the Ozarks this summer.
We’ve been to Disney once, it was cool. Right now would be a tough place to go with all the water. I’m sure we’ll hit it up this summer. We’re planning a 5 day trip to Colorado end of may, super excited