Alexandria KY USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Rodarte
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6IWV
Looks like a great way to spend a weekend. What your thought on bringing a couple well behaved dogs?

Wanderer351

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pathfinder III

bladensburg,ohio
Member #

How many miles will the trip be?

Anywhere from 80 to 110 feing what people wanna run. Yes dogs are welcome everything is family-friendly the camping is free we are staying at Hook Lake Campground as you come into the facility go to the right we will be in the group camping south of the lake. It’s a large open field.

Jesse Owens State Park-Hook Lake Campground A

EDDY FPV

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Columbus, OH, USA
First Name
Eduardo
Last Name
Torres
Member #

Hello Wanderer351 this is Eddy I won't be able to meet with you all until tomorrow mid today. Is there a way I can meet you all at some rally point? If not are you guys going back to Hook Lake tomorrow night or a different spot.

Reactions: Wanderer351

Wanderer351

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pathfinder III

bladensburg,ohio
Member #

I want to thank everybody that came out we had 23 rigs in total for the event which is the second largest attendance for an actual trip. Of those only four were folks that had been on previous trips so we had 19 new attendees, look for more stuff happening in Ohio this year I’ve got to make a couple phone calls to see if we can get special treatment for us to be one of the very few groups that can reserve Aep Jesse Owens campgrounds!!

Here’s this weekend‘s quick video you guys have a subscribe please do I know it gets annoying but that really helped us get more people to come out and Build larger events, we had the largest giveaway ever this weekend a member donated a cash value of over $400 custom made knife that the lucky recipient Jake from State Farm one of Bobby Spence Friends brought down with him had a epic weekend and he will get to work with the blacksmith to design and fully customize the knife!!

EDDY FPV

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Columbus, OH, USA
First Name
Eduardo
Last Name
Torres
Member #

I want to thank everybody that came out we had 23 rigs in total for the event which is the second largest attendance for an actual trip. Of those only four were folks that had been on previous trips so we had 19 new attendees, look for more stuff happening in Ohio this year I’ve got to make a couple phone calls to see if we can get special treatment for us to be one of the very few groups that can reserve Aep Jesse Owens campgrounds!!

Here’s this weekend‘s quick video you guys have a subscribe please do I know it gets annoying but that really helped us get more people to come out and Build larger events, we had the largest giveaway ever this weekend a member donated a cash value of over $400 custom made knife that the lucky recipient Jake from State Farm one of Bobby Spence Friends brought down with him had a epic weekend and he will get to work with the blacksmith to design and fully customize the knife!!

Maybe next time I can meet you all. I got to Hook Lake on Saturday and didn't see anyone with there Overland bound banners or shirts I had mine on so I just camped

Wanderer351

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pathfinder III

bladensburg,ohio
Member #

Maybe next time I can meet you all. I got to Hook Lake on Saturday and didn't see anyone with there Overland bound banners or shirts I had mine on so I just camped
I’m sorry bud we had very limited service and I updated all the Facebook groups I thought you were on Overland Bound Mid West. The good news is we managed to get information from Ohio Department national resources and we may end up being eligible to reserve campgrounds in the future. The state of Ohio bought all of the Aep campgrounds and when I called last month to get us set up I was told it had been sold so we went ahead and roll the dice and found out that the entire campground was packed up. We did try to notify everybody through social media that we were gonna be over at the horse campground but they had also changed its name from H to F. I apologize we didn’t meet up with you

EDDY FPV

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Columbus, OH, USA
First Name
Eduardo
Last Name
Torres
Member #

I’m sorry bud we had very limited service and I updated all the Facebook groups I thought you were on Overland Bound Mid West. The good news is we managed to get information from Ohio Department national resources and we may end up being eligible to reserve campgrounds in the future. The state of Ohio bought all of the Aep campgrounds and when I called last month to get us set up I was told it had been sold so we went ahead and roll the dice and found out that the entire campground was packed up. We did try to notify everybody through social media that we were gonna be over at the horse campground but they had also changed its name from H to F. I apologize we didn’t meet up with you
Thanks for responding I appreciate it and yes there was barely any signal and I haven't brought my Weboost to my new rig. I'll find the Overland bound mid west group on Facebook and join

EDDY FPV

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Columbus, OH, USA
First Name
Eduardo
Last Name
Torres
Member #

Thanks for responding I appreciate it and yes there was barely any signal and I haven't brought my Weboost to my new rig. I'll find the Overland bound mid west group on Facebook and join

Attachments

Wanderer351

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pathfinder III

bladensburg,ohio
Member #

Beautiful Gladiator!!!

Reactions: EDDY FPV