Offroad trailer

• HTML tutorial

J.mitchell

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Chula Vista, CA, USA
Member #

I've built an off road trailer and I built it to track the same as my truck. It sitting on 35s and has a full size bed inside. The reason for my post is trying to fine the best water pump for these trailers. What do you guys use? I have 20 gallons of water on board and the pump wore out after the first full tank.94411

Reactions: 9Mike2

Todd & Meg

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

I have been reading reviews on Amazon when I was looking for a water pump for my teardrop. Sureflo, Flowjet, $15 or $100 all the reviews were the same, Best pump ever, junk do not buy. My last XXX pump lasted 35 years this one broke the first time I used it. It's whisper quite, sound like a F-35 taking off.

I didn't know what to get, so I bought a $17 one to try and it works well, and I'll get another for a backup. I used hose clamps and quick connects so a swap out should be easy. I have about 20 gallons though it now. It is loud and vibrates a lot but for $17 I'm happy with it so far.

Linky

I just noticed it is unavailable now, but there are other that look just like it in the same price range.

Todd

J.mitchell

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Chula Vista, CA, USA
Member #

I have been reading reviews on Amazon when I was looking for a water pump for my teardrop. Sureflo, Flowjet, $15 or $100 all the reviews were the same, Best pump ever, junk do not buy. My last XXX pump lasted 35 years this one broke the first time I used it. It's whisper quite, sound like a F-35 taking off.

I didn't know what to get, so I bought a $17 one to try and it works well, and I'll get another for a backup. I used hose clamps and quick connects so a swap out should be easy. I have about 20 gallons though it now. It is loud and vibrates a lot but for $17 I'm happy with it so far.

Linky

I just noticed it is unavailable now, but there are other that look just like it in the same price range.

Todd
Awesome it sounds reasonable to go with a cheaper one and buy a few of them

smritte

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Ontario California
First Name
Scott
Last Name
SMR
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO6BI
I'm running a sureflo. I think its a 2gm pump. My tank is 14 gallon and I have an on demand propane water heater. The flow is real good. Don't remember what I paid but I got it on amazon. Its been flawless for 5 years.

Reactions: J.mitchell