Rank II

Contributor III

310 E Westlake Dr S, Allyn, WA, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
Pervis
Member #

If anyone is interested in more detailed pictures/walk arounds let me know. When I was looking I didn’t find much outside of the marketing stuff so happy to help anyone be that’s in the fence, and if you are in the Port Orchard WA let me know and I am happy to let you look in person

Reactions: DRAX and Viking1204

DRAX

Rank V

Advocate I

Monticello, IL
First Name
Hogan
Last Name
Whittall
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W9DRX
We're leaning towards ordering a Pando 2.0, it would just be nice to see one in person before placing an order and committing to it. Unfortunately, WA is a bit far from IL. I have found the OGT owner's group on Facebook, that's been a decent resource for getting info and asking questions.

With the doors/seals improved for the 2021+ models that seems to address the issues of dust and water getting into the bed area through the bottom of the doors/seals which is great news. The other issues I've heard about are related to some rivnuts or other fasteners coming loose or falling out after spending some time off-road and folks just saying to be diligent about keeping an eye on things and putting a wrench on things were possible to make sure they're tight. Some recommend putting thread locker on them to prevent issues from happening in the first place. Doesn't sound like a big deal and people are still very happy with the trailers. Oh, also seems like the sink drain clamp/connection may be prone to leaking from the factory for some folks as well. Also an easy fix. I've got no problem with things like that as long as the overall quality and functionality of the trailer is still up to snuff.

I don't think not being able to see one in person is a deal breaker, it's just tough to swallow the idea of buying something like that without actually seeing one in person. The folks at OGT have been responsive when I've reached out with questions so that's helped assuage some of my concerns with that.

So, now that you've had your trailer for a little while, what do you think? Any regrets or things you would've done differently or wished were different, etc?

Thanks!

DRAX

Rank V

Advocate I

Monticello, IL
First Name
Hogan
Last Name
Whittall
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W9DRX
Better order soon if you want it by next year’s camping season.
Oh, we put our order in just shy of a month ago. I knew the longer I waited the longer the wait would be as more orders come in from people wanting a trailer for next season. :)