US East Off-Road and Overland Meet & Greet (BBQ and Beer)

• HTML tutorial

PGSIMMONS2

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

10 Peterson Street, Millville, NJ 08332
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Simmons
Member #

Rally Point Location will be at Glasstown Brewing Company in the Millville Airport in Millville, NJ starting at 2pm- close. Several local jeep clubs and the local Overland groups have been invited to participate. We encourage anyone to come out, please bring your off-road/overland rig and equipment to show off what you got. Lets talk all things Overlanding over a beer and some BBQ. A BBQ truck will be located near the brewery that day with great eats. Feel free to bring the family. We have endless parking here at the airport so please don't be bashful.

View Rally Point

whododat

Rank II

Enthusiast III

TN
First Name
Jorge
Last Name
Jim
We are interested in overlanding but have not started yet. Could we come to get ideas from everyone? We missed out on the expo at NJ Pac.

Xplorr313

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Burlington, NJ
First Name
Leon
Last Name
Jones
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WQYY816
I’m undecided if I can make it or not. If I do make it, I would be interested in trail leading a small group along the Trans NJ Trail north. I’m not much for hanging around parking lots and talking about rigs when I could be out driving my rig.

PGSIMMONS2

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

First Name
Paul
Last Name
Simmons
Member #

We are interested in overlanding but have not started yet. Could we come to get ideas from everyone? We missed out on the expo at NJ Pac.
We are new to it as well and hoping to get some people together to hang out and discuss all things off road and overland. Its free to attend so, there is no obligation. I am working on getting permission to camp overnight from the airport here.

PGSIMMONS2

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

First Name
Paul
Last Name
Simmons
Member #

We are new to it as well and hoping to get some people together to hang out and discuss all things off road and overland. Its free to attend so, there is no obligation. I am working on getting permission to camp overnight from the airport here.

PGSIMMONS2

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

First Name
Paul
Last Name
Simmons
Member #

PGSIMMONS2

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

First Name
Paul
Last Name
Simmons
Member #

PGSIMMONS2

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

First Name
Paul
Last Name
Simmons
Member #

PGSIMMONS2

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

First Name
Paul
Last Name
Simmons
Member #

PGSIMMONS2

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

First Name
Paul
Last Name
Simmons
Member #

I’m undecided if I can make it or not. If I do make it, I would be interested in trail leading a small group along the Trans NJ Trail north. I’m not much for hanging around parking lots and talking about rigs when I could be out driving my rig.
No worries, Maybe you could take the trail down to here it actually only runs a few miles from the brewery. I am trying to get permission to allow overnight camping from the airport and take the trail back the next day. I completely understand, this is the first time we are trying to do something like this. Got to start somewhere.

Reactions: toolsforwar

toolsforwar

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Point Pleasant, NJ
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Perkins
Member #

Looking forward to grabbing a flight or 2 and checking out some cool rigs. Craft beer and 4x4s sounds like my kind of hangout

PGSIMMONS2

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

First Name
Paul
Last Name
Simmons
Member #

Ok Guys I got permission to allow overnight camping for the rally, so if you are interested in staying overnight please message me directly so I have a general head count.

Also I am working on putting together about a 2 hour trail ride that we could try to do, start at the brewery around 11:30am and return around 1:30pm. Once i have the details I will post them.