Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Fountain Hills, AZ, USA
First Name
Colin
Last Name
McW
Member #

I know there was a similar thread about the "read more" function but I don't mind the multiple clicks, my issue is when click the back arrow it boots me up to the top of the page. Which then means have to scroll down to find my place after I read each response which becomes very tedious.

I am using an up to date version of OB1 on my Pixel 3 running Android 11.

Reactions: Michael

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Copy that. I believe this is fixed in the next release - I cannot reproduce in my Beta build - think we are all set. It will be a week or so before the new build is available since we are working on releasing Expedition Mode. Thank you for letting me know!

Reactions: danwyandt and Forte

Roam Bearded

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Ogden, Utah 84403, United States
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Cramer
Member #

I know this is an older post but I'm having this issue with the app. When backing out of 'read more' or a thread I get bumped back to the top of the page. Then need to scroll down to find where I left off. I'm on Android 12 with a Pixel 5A and the app is updated. Thanks for an awesome community and app.

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
I know this is an older post but I'm having this issue with the app. When backing out of 'read more' or a thread I get bumped back to the top of the page. Then need to scroll down to find where I left off. I'm on Android 12 with a Pixel 5A and the app is updated. Thanks for an awesome community and app.
We need to make many improvements to the forum reading experience. This may be another. I'm capturing this as an improvement ticket for our developers. Thank you!
M

Reactions: Roam Bearded

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
We also want to get ride of "Read More" all together. It's pretty annoying.

Reactions: Roam Bearded

Roam Bearded

Rank V

Enthusiast III

First Name
Jason
Last Name
Cramer
Member #

We need to make many improvements to the forum reading experience. This may be another. I'm capturing this as an improvement ticket for our developers. Thank you!
M
Thank you Michael. It's great to watch this app come together.

alfredregis

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Dublin, CA, USA
First Name
Alfred
Last Name
Regis
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
Hi Michael any news on this fix? I notice it when scrolling through the for sale section, ill click on a post then i go back to the main thread it'll take me back to the top, so i would have to scroll down to where i left off.

Thanks for everything you do!!

Alfred

Reactions: K12

Roam Bearded

Rank V

Enthusiast III

First Name
Jason
Last Name
Cramer
Member #

Just updated the app this morning and am still having this issue.

Scrolling through the feed, pop into a thread, back out to the feed and get kicked to the top again. I'm on Android 12 with the Pixel 5a.

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Just updated the app this morning and am still having this issue.

Scrolling through the feed, pop into a thread, back out to the feed and get kicked to the top again. I'm on Android 12 with the Pixel 5a.
If you look at that vid above, is it the same issue but not working for you? If so must be an Android issue and we’ll look at it on Android. If not, let me know. Thanks!

K12

Rank VII

Endurance III

Idaho, United States
First Name
Beau
Last Name
K12
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force
D

Deleted member 14476

Having a similar proble on IOS latest version, but does it when in the Categories. Backing out from anywhere will cause it to switch to latest feed.