Influencer II

Oxford, UK
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Lunn
Member #

Hi All,
I've started to have a few issues with the latest version of the OB Talk App this week. It looks like the previous posts here apply to the old app so I've started a new one (please feel free to merge if that is appropriate). I'm on iOS so not sure if the issue is unique.
Firstly the app seems to have got very slow and I frequently get prompted for my password.
Secondly the notifications seem to be broken. I get notifications on the home screen that don't appear in the app. The last notification in the app is now for December 2016... not sure where this year's went?!

I've tried deleting and reinstalling, clearing the cache and playing with refresh timings but nothing seems to fix it.

Anybody else seeing this or just me?

Tim

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Oxford, UK
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Lunn
Member #

I've also just noticed that a post I made today with links in shows fine in a browser but not in the app. The links look like they are not there at all. I'm not wishing to turn this into a list of negatives because this forum is a great resource and I'm 100% for seeing it continue to grow and be successful. Coming from an IT background I'm wondering if there is an area of the forum that could be devoted to 'bugs' and 'feature' requests and release notes. Just so people can either suggest features or add support/vote on those changes as well as see any known bugs so there is no need to report them? Maybe this exists already and I missed it?

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Overland 505

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Albuquerque, New Mexico
Member #

Hi All,
I've started to have a few issues with the latest version of the OB Talk App this week. It looks like the previous posts here apply to the old app so I've started a new one (please feel free to merge if that is appropriate). I'm on iOS so not sure if the issue is unique.
Firstly the app seems to have got very slow and I frequently get prompted for my password.
Secondly the notifications seem to be broken. I get notifications on the home screen that don't appear in the app. The last notification in the app is now for December 2016... not sure where this year's went?!

I've tried deleting and reinstalling, clearing the cache and playing with refresh timings but nothing seems to fix it.

Anybody else seeing this or just me?
Same problems here. Really slow and I need to log back in all of the time.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: Tim