Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Half Moon Bay
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
McGraw
Member #

Hoping to not just post some good pics but help match up the folks you forgot to get emails and phone numbers from!

IMG_3386.JPGIMG_3445.JPGIMG_3417.JPGIMG_3373.JPGIMG_3356.JPGIMG_5596.JPGIMG_3352.JPGIMG_3402.JPGIMG_3408.jpg

Reactions: SLO Rob

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
I was impressed seeing the full size GMC on the trail! Hopefully those in the group that are from the North Bay will be able to come to the Santa Rosa meet-up we are planing. More to come on that.

itsdchz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Clovis, CA
Member #

Great shots.. I have a ton on the FB page. I will see if I can get them all up here! Last year we had a google drive photo dump. Thank you for sharing!

Reactions: T-88 and McGrizzly

Overland Rich

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Placerville, CA
Member #

What trail is this? It looks great. I’m looking for a mellow but beautiful trail to take my son out on. I’m driving full size as well, a tundra crew max but this looks like a place I’d like to try!

McGrizzly

Rank VI
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Half Moon Bay
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
McGraw
Member #

What trail is this? It looks great. I’m looking for a mellow but beautiful trail to take my son out on. I’m driving full size as well, a tundra crew max but this looks like a place I’d like to try!
hey rich, this was the Courtright Reservoir OVH trail. It's a beautiful easy drive getting to the trail head -- through the woods and over the dam. Once you get all the way to the end there is a parking lot, and a small entrance to the trail on the left. I would say a medium trail, my two cents would be grab a mate to roll with you on this one just in case (we also had to air down the tires, as its not a beginners trail IMHO), but it has amazing views, a few tough bends but overall a great test of your abilities. Our GAIA app really helped map out the trail on this one, as we were put trail lead and there are a few points when guidance helps. Let me know if you have any other questions!

Also, just getting to the upper lake is amazing. the Dam is a scary drive across...

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign