OB Members Wyoming

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

Cendee

US Rocky Mountain Region Director
Benefactor
Supporter

Pathfinder I

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

Good Morning Wyoming,

I created this thread for each of you to introduce yourself. Tell us all about your family, you and your rig. Share pictures and get to know others in your state. I will start.

I learned about overlanding last year and have since outfitted my 2015 JKU Rubicon to go anywhere I want. I love getting out in the open air to rock crawl, camp or just go for a drive. I usually head out somewhere every weekend as soon as I clock out of work at 4 pm on Friday.

My Jeep was stock last year until I was in Moab horse back riding and decided to hot a few trails and see what the fuss was all about. WOW what an experience and I have been going full force since.

My goal is to be able to run Baja for a week next year. Your turn!!! S

Attachments

Reactions: HRCruse and Chadlyb

HRCruse

US Rocky Mountain Member Rep Wyoming
Benefactor

Contributor I

Member #

Ham Callsign
KA7JUN
Hello all!
I am Josh. I am in Central WY. I learned about OB from watching Jake Wettern's YouTube channel. I have had my current Jeep (2017 JKU Rubicon) since Dec 2016. I have had a couple others (CJ and TJ) before that. We also tow a TetonX offroad teardrop. We also get out and explore with her Subaru Outback.

My GF and I love to get out and enjoy the beautiful state we live in. We also love to get out with our 3 kids (15 & twin 12s). We do some hiking, fishing, and camping when we do get out.
If there are any questions feel free to ask!

Attachments

Reactions: Cendee

Cendee

US Rocky Mountain Region Director
Benefactor
Supporter

Pathfinder I

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

Hello all!
I am Josh. I am in Central WY. I learned about OB from watching Jake Wettern's YouTube channel. I have had my current Jeep (2017 JKU Rubicon) since Dec 2016. I have had a couple others (CJ and TJ) before that. We also tow a TetonX offroad teardrop. We also get out and explore with her Subaru Outback.

My GF and I love to get out and enjoy the beautiful state we live in. We also love to get out with our 3 kids (15 & twin 12s). We do some hiking, fishing, and camping when we do get out.
If there are any questions feel free to ask!
Thanks for starting us off here. Great set up. What are some areas in your state you enjoy the most. I am very close to WY and may want to head that way for a weekend.

DirtDestination

Rank I

Contributor I

Evanston, WY
First Name
Mack
Last Name
Booth
Member #

Late to the game here, but I'm interested in meeting some folks in the area that share the same love for getting out there! My name is Mack, and I'm in SW Wyoming (can throw a rock to UT). I love getting out every chance I get. I have been building my 13' JKU out for the last 2 1/2 years, and have put a lot of seat time in it. Lots of mountain exploring in my area, and some longer distance trips to Montana, Idaho, most of the Oregon coast, Northern California, Arizona, and last spring I went to Baja for a week. There's always something new to see in this part of the country!

Attachments

Reactions: HRCruse

travisch

Rank I

Traveler I

Wyoming
Hey Mac...other side of the state in Pine Bluffs and could throw a rock into NE but they would probably tax you for it. I've been working on a 71 K10 for a few months that we are setting up for a month in Baja but its also a hunting rig and daily driver.
Just finished up a trip with Fourwheeler to the Overland Expo in Flagstaff - Link

DirtDestination

Rank I

Contributor I

Evanston, WY
First Name
Mack
Last Name
Booth
Member #

Hey Mac...other side of the state in Pine Bluffs and could throw a rock into NE but they would probably tax you for it. I've been working on a 71 K10 for a few months that we are setting up for a month in Baja but its also a hunting rig and daily driver.
Just finished up a trip with Fourwheeler to the Overland Expo in Flagstaff - Link
View attachment 100609
That’s a badass rig! I love seeing something unique.(Says the guy in the JK) Had some friends on that trip with you. Looked like a blast!