Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
I am deploying 10 OB Caches, any member who finds all 10 will get a prize. I took a couple pics of the caches and the base camp flag prize.
To get credit for the caches, take a pic of the cache identifier (could be a number or something else written on the bottom of the container) and you or your OB Emblem and post it on the particular caches thread.....

I will post here when the contest has started, or you will notice the 10 threads for the caches in the OB Caches area.

These caches will NOT be posted on any other cache site please keep it that way.

Also you can get yourself a (pictured) Base Camp flag by PM'ing me further information about one of the caches, you will know which one it is when you find it.

2 prizes and 10 caches, not a bad way to start some activities with the OB caches!

Jim

Attachments

Last edited:

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Still alive and nobody has tried.....
Have only now read this here. I am not a geocacher, but this is a great idea! Maybe there are a few members who join who are interested in geocaching. That would be nice. Thanks in any case for your effort.