NW Washington Recurring Meet-up Poll

• HTML tutorial

What day(s) of the week work best for a NW Washington Meet-up? (Choose all that apply)

• Total voters

Jedi

Rank VI
Staff member
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Ferndale, WA USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McClory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JDI
Please vote on the day(s) of the week that your would be available for a NW Washington Meet-up. The intent would be to set this us as either a bi-weekly or monthly event. We could also discuss rotating locations to keep it interesting.

For the sake of the poll, please consider the time frame being a 7:30 PM meet-up and lasting as long as we feel like jawing.

RainGoat

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Redmond, WA, USA
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Davis
Member #

Please vote on the day(s) of the week that your would be available for a NW Washington Meet-up.
My availability always varies but I will be interested in whatever comes of this. Every otherish is probably best to keep up interest. Maybe mire in summer/spring, less in winter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

JoshMTN4R

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Monroe, WA
First Name
Joshua
Last Name
Martin
Member #

Voted, as long as I have advance notice, I should be able to make it most weekdays or the occasional weekend if we don't have plans. I imagine summertime most everyone is out on trails and adventures. So, Summer vs Winter schedules might be different.

NickS

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Lakewood, WA
Member #

Hello and thanks for setting this up.

I’d like to vote, but is the poll closed?

Also, is the a N. I5 corridor meetup, or a S. I5 corridor one?

(Thanks guys for bearing with my technological ineptitude.) lol

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Jedi

Rank VI
Staff member
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Ferndale, WA USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McClory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JDI
Hey NickS, the meetups are designed for those North of Seattle, although everyone is invited. I am not sure why you are unable to vote, as the poll was left open.