2020 NW OVERLAND RALLY, BC OVERLAND RALLY, ROCKY MOUNTAIN OVERLAND RALLY, REGISTRATION IS OPEN!!!

• HTML tutorial

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello!

You're receiving this email because either you've attended an Overland Rally in the past, or you've asked to be kept up-to-date. We promise not to send you too many emails, but if you'd rather not get any more like this, just let us know.

Now that that's out of the way, we wanted to let you know that we have opened registration for all three of our 2020 events.

The NW Overland Rally in Plain WA is June 18 - 21 (just after most schools break for summer). The BC Overland Rally will again be in Whistler BC! It's the following weekend, June 25-28. The Rocky Mountain Overland Adventure Rally is July 30 – Aug 02, again in scenic Gunnison CO.

If you register for all three during the early-bird period (until March 31st), not only will you save on every show, we will take an additional $30 ($60 for a couple/family) off the total. Just email us after you've registered for all three and we will refund the discount. We are calling this our Triple Crown discount.

Information and registration options are available on the event websites:

www.nwoverlandrally.comwww.bcoverlandrally.comwww.rockymountainoverlandrally.com

We do hope to see you at one or all of the events, and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to send us an email. For your convenience, we now have a new email for all three events:

overlandadventurerallies@gmail.com

or give us a call at (604) 889-2169.

Thank you, from the whole Overland Rallies team

Check your calendars......hope to see you there!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Cendee

Berkshires

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Berkshire, MA, USA
First Name
K
Last Name
L
Member #

I just registered for NWOR, would like to do BC, but schedules look pretty similar, maybe next year I'll try BCOR. We'll likely head up to Canada after NWOR and visit some friends in Vancouver and then explore the area. I did Overland Expo West last year and this will takes its place for 2019.

Reactions: Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

I just registered for NWOR, would like to do BC, but schedules look pretty similar, maybe next year I'll try BCOR. We'll likely head up to Canada after NWOR and visit some friends in Vancouver and then explore the area. I did Overland Expo West last year and this will takes its place for 2019.
I thought the same...dates are too close. Going to NWOR and then to RMOR in Colorado for their first ever. Hope to see you at NWOR.

Reactions: Berkshires

Jedi

Rank VI
Staff member
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Ferndale, WA USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McClory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JDI
For everyone going to NWOR, make sure you respond to the "NWOR 2019 Overland Bound Campsite" Rally Point or Thread so that we can hold a space for you in the Overland Bound camping area!

Reactions: Chadlyb