US Southeast NW Florida- 2018 Nissan Titan Pro-4x - 35's mid travel, bumpers, winch much more. Price drop $36k OBO

• HTML tutorial

Wildlee

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Navarre Fl
First Name
Kyle
Last Name
Passenier
Member #

Looking to sell my one owner 2018 Nissan Titan non-xd Pro-4x. Truck has taken the family and myself all over and never let me down. Really enjoy driving the truck. The 5.6 v8 does the job with it's 390hp and 394 tq with a 7 speed transmission. I did all these mods and planned for more but life is requiring a truck that has more payload. So 3/4 or 1 ton truck is on my horizon. Truck has 78,000 miles and will go up daily as I drive it daily. Listed below is what mods have been done to the truck. Truck holds a clear title and I have that in hand ready for the new owner. Feel free to ask me any question. Asking 36k OBO. Or Trades depending on offer. Thanks for looking.

· Suspension-

Front suspension has Dirt King upper control arms ball joint model, Dirt king lower controls. Dirt king tie rod end. King off-road suspension 2.5 remote reservoirs with 700lbs springs.

Rear suspension is 2-inch Alcan leaf packs plus 500lbs. With Bilstein 5165 shocks. All shocks are freshly rebuilt and tuned by Down South Motorsports.

· Armor-

Metalloproduktsia Sherriff skid plate.

WeldWorks custom made bumper Housing a 12k smittybilt XRC Gen3 winch

Frame sliders from Rocky Road Outfitters

Metalloproduktsia - Sheriff Skid Plates 16+ TITAN GASOLINE CREW CAB AP716-2168822 | Nissan Parts Store

· Lights – in the bumper fog pockets are Baja design Squadron pro have wide and combo beam lenses. Ditch lights are Heretic Studio Quattro Led light pod.

· Storage-

Bed storage, Decked bed drawer system with D-boxes in drawers. Leitner Designs Active Cargo Rack. With Cargo pod, maxtrax pins with mounts, high lift mount, gear plate for various items.

· Wheels and Tires

Tires are 5 Kenda Klever RT 35x12.50R18 with 5 18-inch Fuel Podium in Bronze. Tires have 7,000 miles on them

· Performance

JBA stainless steel cat back exhaust with Cajun catless B-pipes. AFE drop in filter. With hyper tech speedometer calibrater for increase tire size. JLT 3.0 Oil Catch can.

· Interior

Factory Nissan convenience package 360 cameras, heated/cooled seats, navigation and leather. Raingler overhead storage net. Ram track with 67 designs iPad and cell phone mounts, Wet okole rear seat covers. Aux Beam 8 gang switch controller.

Added in rear center console 12v socket and one usb plug with voltmeter on a power switch.

· Communications

WE-boost Reach cell booster, Midland MXT275 GMRS radio

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Viking1204

Wildlee

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Navarre Fl
First Name
Kyle
Last Name
Passenier
Member #

Totally understandable. Hand calculated at the pump last night. 14.5 mpg combination of dirt roads, city and highway