November 15-18, 2018 Death Valley Trip

• HTML tutorial

winston

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bay Area
I know this is so last minute but thought I’d post last minute anyways.

Hey all me and the lady are heading to Death Valley to hit up Lippincott steele pass teakettle junction ubehebe crater Titus canyon saline valley racetrack playa. I’d like to hit up Aiken mine road if time allows. We will be leaving from San Francisco Bay Area on Thursday November 15, 2018 to leave for Death Valley. You must be bring your supplies and be able to survive for 3nights since we will be leaving Sunday.

I have not done these routes so it will be an adventure!

Reactions: T.Shack

Jaycee

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Ill be there 16th to the 19th. Hope to run into you.
We'll be heading out from LA fri night and will take the Baker, CA into DV. Gonna do all the tourist spots first and start pur offroad trail thru Titus cnyn then up to ubehebe crater then down to racetrack, lippincot then up steele.
Hope to runinto you, ill be in a 5th gen limited bliz pearl white.

Reactions: winston and T.Shack

winston

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bay Area
Route will be from Cerro Gordo Ghost town to Lippincott pass>racetrack playa>teakettle junction>ubehebe crater>stovepipe wells to fill up>Devil’s golf creek>furnace creek>warm springs camp>geologist cabin>mengal pass (skipping due to no high mods on my truck)>barker ranch>Ballarat ghost town, Trona CA>Panamint Springs>end of journey

Reactions: Jaycee and T.Shack

Jaycee

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Route will be from Cerro Gordo Ghost town to Lippincott pass>racetrack playa>teakettle junction>ubehebe crater>stovepipe wells to fill up>Devil’s golf creek>furnace creek>warm springs camp>geologist cabin>mengal pass (skipping due to no high mods on my truck)>barker ranch>Ballarat ghost town, Trona CA>Panamint Springs>end of journey
Looks like youll be traveling opposite from me so hope our paths cross at one point. This will be my second outing with the 4runner. Did a couple mods so hope to see how the rig holds up. What type of rig will you be in.

winston

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bay Area
Looks like youll be traveling opposite from me so hope our paths cross at one point. This will be my second outing with the 4runner. Did a couple mods so hope to see how the rig holds up. What type of rig will you be in.
I’ll be in a 92 Isuzu rodeo extreme 2 inch lifts with a light bar as a grill and it’s silver color. Has a tan thrasharoo I can’t imagine many rodeos out there haha.