Ferndale, WA USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McClory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JDI
It’s time, once again, to get out and meet the other Overland Bound members in Northwest Washington! Based off of a great deal of interest from a number of the OB forum members, we are holding another meetup on Wednesday, August 22, 2018 at 7:30 PM. The meetup will be held in Alger, WA at the Alger Bar & Grill.

The discussion of the meet-up can be found on OB forum (https://www.overlandbound.com/…/nw-washington-meetup-22-a…/…). Additionally, there is currently a poll to determine what day of the week works best for our recurring monthly meetup, located (https://www.overlandbound.com/…/nw-washington-recurring-me…/).

I hope you are able to make it out to the meetup.

View Rally Point
Reactions: Chadlyb and jim lee

Rizzo

Rank II

Enthusiast II

White Rock, BC, Canada
First Name
Chad
Last Name
Rissanen
Member #

Thanks for the invite. We’d be there but are going to be up in desolation sound then. Will look forward to the next one. Cheers!!

Reactions: Jedi

SeattleStew

Rank 0
Launch Member

Traveler I

Seattle
Member #

Guys - too hard to make it from seattle through traffic on a weeknight. Saturday morning might work better. Thanks for organizing!

Stew

gregsw

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Seattle
We are camping from the 21 thru the 23. Sorry, looking forward to meeting you all, possibly next month.

Doug M

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Lake Orion, MI
First Name
Doug
Last Name
Mathias
Member #

Service Branch
US Army / 19K
Love to be there but i just moved to michigan. Thanks for the invite!

Jedi

Rank VI
Staff member
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Ferndale, WA USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McClory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JDI
The plan is to alternate between weekday and weekend Meet up s and also move the location around the area to make it more interesting and less consistently taxing on the members.

FRED FORSTER

Rank I

Contributor III

Seattle
Member #

Great Idea, but it is a long way to go from Seattle for a weeknight. Plus have tickets for Pink Martini playing at the Seattle Zoo Concert venue that night. Thanks for planning this anyway~

Waino

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Seattle
Member #

Thanks for organizing this but I can’t make it. A bit too far for me in Seattle on a week night.

RS Overlander

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Bainbridge Island, WA, USA
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Stipe
Member #

Thank you for the invite. I haven't been able to participate in any of the meet ups or trips until now, so I an looking forward to meeting some folks and checking out different rigs. Thanks for putting this together.

Jedi

Rank VI
Staff member
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Ferndale, WA USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McClory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JDI
I'm looking forward to the meet-up tomorrow! It will happen rain or smoke or shine. I may just have some nice OB swag with me too...