Clearfield, UT
First Name
Jason
Last Name
T
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7EBG
Northern Utah Monthly Meetup. We'll be doing a little Christmas get together. We'll have food, bring something if you'd like to share. Also if you want to participate in a white elephant gift exchange bring something to give. Hope to see you there!

View Rally Point

Matthew Bruns

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Washougal, WA, USA
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
Bruns
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KB4UNS
New to the group. Not a full member as of yet but this community seems to be checking all the boxes. I was wondering if id ever see some sort of activity in northern Utah, Glad I seen this meet up. Curious, are all the monthly meet ups during the week?

Codebeagle

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Elsinore, Utah, United States
First Name
Zachary
Last Name
Porter
Member #

Hi Matthew and welcome! I'm pretty new myself. So far, the meetups have been on the second Thursday of each month starting at 6:00 PM, but I've seen several other activities like trail rides and outings on the weekends.

Codebeagle

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Elsinore, Utah, United States
First Name
Zachary
Last Name
Porter
Member #

Hi Matthew and welcome! I'm pretty new myself. So far, the meetups have been on the second Thursday of each month starting at 6:00 PM, but I've seen several other activities like trail rides and outings on the weekends.

Reactions: Matthew Bruns

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

New to the group. Not a full member as of yet but this community seems to be checking all the boxes. I was wondering if id ever see some sort of activity in northern Utah, Glad I seen this meet up. Curious, are all the monthly meet ups during the week?
Hey Matthew,

Welcome to our region. We try to do one monthly meet up on the second Thursday of every month as a meet and greet from 6-8pm. Location does vary. We try to do one weekend outing a month also and rotate between northern and southern Utah. Dec is kind of up in the air with the holidays but we have a weekend outing scheduled during the Winter 4x4 Jamboree in Hurricane from Jan 16-19th. Keep an eye on the rally points for the Rocky Mountain Region to stay in the loop. Also if you are not a member of our FB group, request to join. Overland Bound - Rocky Mountain

Last edited:
Reactions: Matthew Bruns

Knitron

US Rocky Mountain Region Local Expert Utah
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Clearfield, UT
First Name
Jason
Last Name
T
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7EBG
The event will now be THURSDAY DECEMBER 19TH from 6PM-8PM. Changes should reflect on the Rally Point. Sorry for the change, I had a scheduling issue.

Dentedvw

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Utah
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Ramsey
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7EYT
I haven't made it to a meetup before, but I am planning to make it to this one! Our truck is not really near completion, but hopefully this spring it will hit the road.

Knitron

US Rocky Mountain Region Local Expert Utah
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Clearfield, UT
First Name
Jason
Last Name
T
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7EBG
I haven't made it to a meetup before, but I am planning to make it to this one! Our truck is not really near completion, but hopefully this spring it will hit the road.
Exited to meet you! Come and we'll have a good time.

Reactions: Cendee

Dentedvw

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Utah
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Ramsey
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7EYT
Sweet. I just wrapped up something fun for tomorrow. :)