SOLD (Northeast USA - PA) Trailer with Tuff-Stuff 4x4 Rooftop Tent and Awning

• HTML tutorial

GoingLight

Rank I

Enthusiast I

I built (with the assistance of a professional welder friend) this trailer and added a rooftop tent and pull out awning. I haven’t been putting it to good use over the last year, so I’m looking to sell it to someone who can use it more. It has been inspected and has a custom trailer title. It has been garage kept.

Custom built 4’ x 6’ adventure trailer
- Rockwell American 3,000 lb axle with electric brakes
- aluminum diamond plate custom fenders
- aluminum diamond plate floor over the trailer body
- 2 aluminum JOBOX tool boxes for dry, secure storage of your camping gear
- Tuff-Stuff 4x4 Rooftop tent - included (https://tuffstuff4x4.com/products/tuff-stuff-r-overland-ranger-roof-top-tent-annex-room#specifications )
- Tuff-Stuff 4x4 6.5’ x 8’ Awning
- cargo rack for cooler and/or firewood
- 15” steel Jeep wheels with Hankook Dynapro A/T tires, with full size spare wheel and tire
- full length 2x2 steel tubing that runs the length of the center of the frame for added strength, a 2” receiver hitch at the back of the trailer for attaching your bike rack, and a removable trailer hitch coupler for security when trailer at campsite; trailer built over 2015-2017.

-YouTube video I made showing me setup this trailer and tent:
- Trailer can be used as is, or you can continue to build it out to your liking.

Asking $6700 obo

Located in SE Pennsylvania, between Philadelphia and Harrisburg.FB78DE81-F8F0-4A69-8CBD-9E3D54C2450A.jpegE3C560C2-CF9F-4077-8BCE-B90CBFA587D6.jpegC6B6879D-95FA-4CC8-9A62-E6291F2CFA72.jpeg

Attachments

GoingLight

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Sure. The support legs of the upper rack go into slightly larger lower steel tubing supports that are welded to the trailer frame. We used a gas strut at each corner to lift the upper rack into position. Clip pins are used to secure the tent rack into the raised position and into the lower closed position (using holes that are drilled through the steel tubing).

Reactions: greedyg76

GoingLight

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Price Reduction. I’ve dropped the price to $4995 obo. Since I haven’t been using it, I’d like to see being put to good use...as is, or to see it continue to be built out to someone else’s dream purposes