Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Here in la grande too! Great to see another in town!!
I dont think I have seen your truck running around town here, but you might have seen my old build running around, Big blue Dodge with white canopy

Attachments

Jackman547

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

La Grande, Or
First Name
David
Last Name
Jackman
Member #

I dont think I have seen your truck running around town here, but you might have seen my old build running around, Big blue Dodge with white canopy
Oh yeah definitely seen that one! I’ve had this truck for about three years. Glad you join the f150 life haha.

Attachments

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Hahaha David, if you only knew how much it kills me being back in a Ford. LMFAO.

that is a nice F150 you have there. I am getting snow fever, have you ever done the Point Prominance Snow Run?

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
@Jackman547 I see you are on or near the north end of Conley lane in that picture. My family owned Lyndons Auto Repair on Haefer until we sold it in 2016.

Last edited:

Jackman547

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

La Grande, Or
First Name
David
Last Name
Jackman
Member #

Hahaha David, if you only knew how much it kills me being back in a Ford. LMFAO.

that is a nice F150 you have there. I am getting snow fever, have you ever done the Point Prominance Snow Run?
No I’ve never done any of the snow runs? When are they?

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
They are whenever a couple of guys try and see if they can make it a crossed Point prominance. Usually there is an organized run the day after Thanksgiving. I havent talked to the event organizer this year. The past two or three years they have had to turn people away because the event got to big.

That being said I used rto like to go up around mid december with my bronco ii, but I usually could only make it to moss springs camp ground.

Jackman547

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

La Grande, Or
First Name
David
Last Name
Jackman
Member #

They are whenever a couple of guys try and see if they can make it a crossed Point prominance. Usually there is an organized run the day after Thanksgiving. I havent talked to the event organizer this year. The past two or three years they have had to turn people away because the event got to big.

That being said I used rto like to go up around mid december with my bronco ii, but I usually could only make it to moss springs camp ground.
That’d be fun! I’d definitely be interested in making a trip! If anything we should just organize a trip for people on here for our own point prominence run!

Reactions: M Rose

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
I need to get my winch transfered over from my Dodge to my Bronco first, or at least get et some recovery points. But if we dont get snow, I should be fine to go with what I got.

Jackman547

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

La Grande, Or
First Name
David
Last Name
Jackman
Member #

I need to get my winch transfered over from my Dodge to my Bronco first, or at least get et some recovery points. But if we dont get snow, I should be fine to go with what I got.
I talked to a could of my buddies and they’re down to try and do a point prominence Run here in the next couple of weeks or so. Would you be interested? The weather is looking like we shouldn’t get much snow if any before thanksgiving

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
I might be down, just depends on how my Bronco is running, and if I have the disposable cash when you guys want to go. I have yet to take my wife up that high.

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Hey guys, a bump, a shout out, and a big heck ya...

any interest in a La Grande coffee group?

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
I had coffee with @hutchman on Monday at Longbranch. We had a heck of a good time. I would like to set up something on a regular basis... ideas for times locations and frequencies of getting together. About the only time that doesn’t work for me is 9 am on the second Sunday of the month.
Post up your ideas

2RiversRanchExpeditions

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Dayville, OR, USA
First Name
Joe
Last Name
Letosky
Member #

I had coffee with @hutchman on Monday at Longbranch. We had a heck of a good time. I would like to set up something on a regular basis... ideas for times locations and frequencies of getting together. About the only time that doesn’t work for me is 9 am on the second Sunday of the month.
Post up your ideas
If it's on a Saturday I'd be willing to drive up once in a while to join

Reactions: M Rose