Geoffrey
Last Name
Krueger
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6ZZF
Service Branch
Army (Retired)
Hey everyone, new to the forum from Castro Valley (east SF Bay ARea). I've been doing the ADV motorcycle thing for a couple of years and just picked up a 4Runner to start brining my family along on my adventures. I owned a Bronco way back in the day and spent a good part of my adulthood driving Army tactical vehicles (wheeled and tracked) through all kinds of fun terrain. I'm looking forward to getting into the overland community.

Reactions: BumpyTacos

RAMf1

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Castro Valley, Alameda County, California, United States
First Name
Russell
Last Name
Miller
Member #

There are quite a few members who live in Castro Valley…. Me being one of them! Welcome… I’ll be heading over to the Pleasanton Ridge dirt parking lot on Sunday for the East Bay Meet Up that starts at 1 pm… I usually get there early so I can eat lunch Before it starts. Look for the white Lexus LX470.

Reactions: picknpluck

picknpluck

Rank V

Advocate II

Castro Valley, CA, USA
First Name
Geoffrey
Last Name
Krueger
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6ZZF
Service Branch
Army (Retired)
Nice! Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it this weekend--I'll off doing motorcycle stuff, but I see this is a recurring event and it's on my radar for next time.

Advtres

Rank VI
Investor

Steward I

Hollister, CA, USA
First Name
Lizabeth
Last Name
Deliriumskid
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6STB
Hello and greetings I am ADV rider and got into overlanding a bit for the same reasons ( hubby and a dog!) and picked up a 2021 4runner
Look forward to seeing you down the trail

73D92DDA-7E5E-40C3-85C9-2A6521AC6106.jpeg

Reactions: picknpluck