Launch Member

Contributor III

New Orleans, LA, USA
First Name
JASON
Last Name
SHERIDAN
Member #

Thanks for the invite! Unfortunately I'm out of town this Saturday, but hoping there's another one of these in the near future and if a trip takes shape I'm up for that as well (schedule permitting!).

Reactions: grillotngrits

TheRealMcCoy

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Fayetteville, TN, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
McCoy
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS: WREL219
OK, I know I'm not from around that area, but where is NOLA in reference to your state? I am out of lower-middle TN and don't mind a drive.

eagle_A40

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member II

Galvez, Louisiana. USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Somebody
Member #

Wow, that is a little farther than my thinking, seeing the NO made me think north end of the state for you guys. Won't make this trip foSur!
Kevin. Click on the "View Rally Point" (red arrow), in the Original Post, for information.
rally point.png

Last edited:

grillotngrits

Rank IV
Launch Member

Contributor II

New Orleans, LA, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Grillot
Member #

John , put me down for this event.

Anything I need to bring?
Anything you want to bring will be fine. I was thinking about making this more of a meet and greet type of deal. I'll bring some drinks, (Beer, water, cokes) and I'll probably eat before we meet. I'm just hoping to start some kind of New Orleans based group.
You can also RSPV on the event page

Reactions: eagle_A40

grillotngrits

Rank IV
Launch Member

Contributor II

New Orleans, LA, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Grillot
Member #

Wow, that is a little farther than my thinking, seeing the NO made me think north end of the state for you guys. Won't make this trip foSur!
Sad to hear, I don't know why you guys were on the invite list. I put my distance at 50 miles from New Orleans. I guess they were talking about country miles lol.

Reactions: eagle_A40

Scott Gieseler

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Kenner, LA, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Gieseler
Member #

I would love to be there... My drivetrain still needs some work and I will be having my bachelor party that night. Maybe next time