No Virginia / CVT RTT - Mt Shasta Extended, w/ Front Runner quick attach / $1800 / plus other items available

• HTML tutorial

Maceo40

Rank 0

Contributor I

Virginia, USA
First Name
Zach
Last Name
Bart
CVT Roof Top Tent - Mt Shasta EXTENDED, w/ Annex and floor. Sells new for $2100 plus $2-300 freight w/ lift gate service to ship. Also includes the Front Runner RTT quick attach system (cost $250), and the CVT anti condensation mat (cost $150+). With shipping this set up would cost around $3k currently. All for $1800.

In great shape, its about 5 years old and only used 4-5 times. When not being used, always stored inside. I've used this tent with my family both in freezing temperatures, and blistering summer heat. We are always the most comfortable campers in our group.

I also have a custom built hitch mounted crane that can lift the tent onto my roof rack. That is NOT included in the sale, but I would sell it to the new owner if they are interested for $300

I would also consider selling the Front Runner Slimline 3/4 rack in the picture for $700.

The tent is currently in my garage, and I dont plan to have it mounted to a vehicle for any potential inspections. So if its important that you see the tent in place and fully opened, this won't be the transaction for you. However there are plenty of resources and youtube videos online that can show the interior and feature of this particular model.

Attachments

K9LTW

Rank IV
Investor

Traveler III

Front Royal, VA
First Name
Casey
Last Name
Arnold
Member #

Hey, @Maceo40 ...I'm interested in the hoist if you still have it. Looking at it, though, I'm assuming there's still a decent amount of wrangling as the arm is far too short to actually get OVER the roof. Any idea on the height it can reach? Looks like it should be tall enough, especially with my hitch being a lot higher than normal as it's integrated into my rear bumper (Brute Force Fab). At this point I'm going to have to utilize a shop's hoist to move the tent from the roof to the trailer as needed...and I'd rather avoid having to drive back and forth to do that :expressionless:. Does the arm actually come out far enough that it'll reach to the middle of the tent, or is the tent angled?

I'm in Front Royal, and work in Chantilly.

Maceo40

Rank 0

Contributor I

Virginia, USA
First Name
Zach
Last Name
Bart
Hey, @Maceo40 ...I'm interested in the hoist if you still have it. Looking at it, though, I'm assuming there's still a decent amount of wrangling as the arm is far too short to actually get OVER the roof. Any idea on the height it can reach? Looks like it should be tall enough, especially with my hitch being a lot higher than normal as it's integrated into my rear bumper (Brute Force Fab). At this point I'm going to have to utilize a shop's hoist to move the tent from the roof to the trailer as needed...and I'd rather avoid having to drive back and forth to do that :expressionless:. Does the arm actually come out far enough that it'll reach to the middle of the tent, or is the tent angled?

I'm in Front Royal, and work in Chantilly.
Sorry, I'm not interested in selling the hoist so long as I still own the tent. I can let you know if someone takes the tent and leaves the hoist. The arm does extend quite a bit however. It's not extended in the photo though.

K9LTW

Rank IV
Investor

Traveler III

Front Royal, VA
First Name
Casey
Last Name
Arnold
Member #

Sorry, I'm not interested in selling the hoist so long as I still own the tent. I can let you know if someone takes the tent and leaves the hoist. The arm does extend quite a bit however. It's not extended in the photo though.
Gotcha. If you're on Facebook...just to improve your reach...check out the "Classifieds for Overland, Expedition, Camping and Off Road" and "Used Roof Top Tents Bought & Sold - USA" groups. Selfishly I'm suggesting those to sell your tent faster so I can snag that hoist. :laughing: