Launch Member

Contributor III

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
Totten
Member #

It occurs to me that I never posted an intro when I finally joined up. Lurked for a while and have watch nearly all the OB YouTube videos. Have had a few posts here, but need to start threads for my rig and trailer. We rock a 2001 Jeep XJ Cherokee pulling an M101a3 with a Wildernest topper. The Jeep has had many adventures throughout CO, but the M101a3 will finally be taking its maiden voyage this weekend. Here are a few pics until I get a few minutes to start the build threads.

IMG_0528.jpgIMG_2888.JPG
IMG_0527.jpg

Reactions: Boort and Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

It occurs to me that I never posted an intro when I finally joined up. Lurked for a while and have watch nearly all the OB YouTube videos. Have had a few posts here, but need to start threads for my rig and trailer. We rock a 2001 Jeep XJ Cherokee pulling an M101a3 with a Wildernest topper. The Jeep has had many adventures throughout CO, but the M101a3 will finally be taking its maiden voyage this weekend. Here are a few pics until I get a few minutes to start the build threads.

View attachment 69385View attachment 69384
View attachment 69386
Hello and welcome to the OB crew...great looking Jeep and look forward to seeing your adventures. Great setup and good luck on your trailers maiden voyage.

S

SubeeBen

Welcome from San Diego Ca. Sweet looking setup & love Colorado. Beautiful state.

Boort

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Colorado
Member #

@303JETSET
Welcome from another Co Member. look forward to seeing you out on the trails.

Boort