Enthusiast II

Luling, TX, USA
First Name
Lloyd
Last Name
Wells
Member #

Howdy!

We have been members for several months, but I'm just getting caught up on doing some posts here. Would love to meet other central Texas members, and hang out, talk rigs and plan some adventures!

I'll be posting more about my rig in the builds forum, but here's the short and sweet...

2015 GMC Canyon AT - OVRLND Camper - and our Basecamp is a 2019 Tiffin Allegro RED 37BA

Looking forward to being an active member of this community. Give us a shout if you are in the central Texas area (or plan to travel here)!

You can also find us on insta @Towverlanding and/or @dtw.life

Happy trails!

Kozysnack

Rank VII
Investor

Expedition Master I

Austin, Travis County, Texas, United States
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Ely
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRNX949 is my GMRS, haven't taken my test yet but working on the HAM
Service Branch
USAF BRAT
Howdy!

We have been members for several months, but I'm just getting caught up on doing some posts here. Would love to meet other central Texas members, and hang out, talk rigs and plan some adventures!

I'll be posting more about my rig in the builds forum, but here's the short and sweet...

2015 GMC Canyon AT - OVRLND Camper - and our Basecamp is a 2019 Tiffin Allegro RED 37BA

Looking forward to being an active member of this community. Give us a shout if you are in the central Texas area (or plan to travel here)!

Happy trails!
Howdy!

Happy trails!
@Roots66

Reactions: Towverlanding

Sparksalot

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Bastrop County, TX, USA
First Name
Rex
Last Name
Drake
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5GH
Service Branch
Air Force
Welcome aboard. I know distance is a challenge but the Austin area members meet the first Saturday of the month in Round Rock. San Antonio members meet the last Sunday. Lots of great folks to meet.

Towverlanding

Rank III

Enthusiast II

Luling, TX, USA
First Name
Lloyd
Last Name
Wells
Member #

Welcome aboard. I know distance is a challenge but the Austin area members meet the first Saturday of the month in Round Rock. San Antonio members meet the last Sunday. Lots of great folks to meet.
That's awesome! Thanks for the info! Either works for me, as we are always in Austin or SA. Who do I need to follow to find out about locations/times, etc?

Sad that we missed this month for Austin, and will be hitting the road again before the SA meet. We are heading to Disney World for some serious overlanding... you will want to keep an eye out for the pics. ;)

Reactions: Sparksalot

Sparksalot

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Bastrop County, TX, USA
First Name
Rex
Last Name
Drake
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5GH
Service Branch
Air Force
That's awesome! Thanks for the info! Either works for me, as we are always in Austin or SA. Who do I need to follow to find out about locations/times, etc?

Sad that we missed this month for Austin, and will be hitting the road again before the SA meet. We are heading to Disney World for some serious overlanding... you will want to keep an eye out for the pics. ;)
Be sure to get some mouse ears to mount on your roof rack.

I tagged you in both groups.

• Haha

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello Lloyd (@Towverlanding), welcome to Overland Bound. I am your Southwest Region Member Rep for Texas. Looks like you've already met a lot of the gang. As previously mentioned, there are a few options for you to meet some local folks.

There is A San Antonio Meet Up here: San Antonio Monthly Meetup - Eisenhauer Park

Houston has this new Meet Up they just started: Recurring Bryan College Station Meet-up

The one we attend is in Round Rock: Recurring - North Central Texas Meet & Greet

Local information and involvement opportunities can be found here: Southwest Region (AZ/NM/TX/OK)

Looking to meet fellow members? Check out the Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups

Events in the SW region can be found here: Overland Bound Events SW Region

Want to know what members are planning? You can find out here: Overland Trip Planning

Also, if you are on Facebook, feel free to join us there as well - Overland Bound – Southwest

If you have any questions, please just let me know.