Newer member - nissan pathfinder

• HTML tutorial
S

softroad.406

Hello,

I have 01' pathfinder SE 2wd, and want to get it into offloading capability to join the local OB meet ups and do more offroading. The SUV is stock and I live in SoCal, and want to do light to medium offroading. I am looking at the Toyo Open Country T/A and upgrading my radiator (due to overheating issues in the past) and new brakes, and am not sure what else to do. I would love to get any recommendations or help about building a rig. i would like to stay on a tighter budget. thanks!

Reactions: Narbob

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
Hello,

I have 01' pathfinder SE 2wd, and want to get it into offloading capability to join the local OB meet ups and do more offroading. The SUV is stock and I live in SoCal, and want to do light to medium offroading. I am looking at the Toyo Open Country T/A and upgrading my radiator (due to overheating issues in the past) and new brakes, and am not sure what else to do. I would love to get any recommendations or help about building a rig. i would like to stay on a tighter budget. thanks!
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Meetups

There is a meet-up in Orange County that you might be interested in. US West - Reoccurring - Orange County Overland Bound Monthly Meet-up - 12/01/2018

If you have any questions message your Member Representative @FrankRoams or me, your Regional Director, on the forum at @Narbob